Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Handbrake keeps crashing

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

So, it is properly installed now. Does handbrake still fail? The system may need a reboot.

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from table681: “I SSH in using terminal on my mac ” You did or you will?

• OMV vs Cockpit

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from jollyrogr: “I don't currently have another disk to add. I can add another disk image via virtmanager and then mount that in proxmox and utilize that storage. ” That is what I meant.

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

There is something very wrong with how it is parsing that command. Can you login with putty or something not shellinabox?

• OMV 4 problems after install

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from Wumpus: “Didn't try proxmox yet ... it is 4.15, while I currently have 4.19 (with OMV 5.05) which is long-term maintenance. However lets see when I've got some time I might test that. ” The proxmox kernel on OMV 5.x is 5.0 (from proxmox 6.x).

• compose files aren't too bad. Other than using gross delays between starting containers or using health checks (more difficult than compose file), there really isn't a way.

• Quote from KM0201: “Yea I would like to keep this within portainer if possible. For some reason Everytime I mess with docker compose, things get screwed up. ” You can keep it in portainer in the stacks section.

• Quote from lefigue: “What I don't understand (and you'd be the person most likely to know I suppose) is why that file? There are 5 other '99' prefixed files in that directory? And, is there a straightforward way around it? ” I thought this fixed but I guess not. Just delete the file. You will have to re-delete it if you make any repo changes in the web interface though.

• Quote from henfri: “I would use docker-compose to set up the containers. That is made for just this purpose I know that this is not exactly what you were looking for (lacking GUI) though. ” Quote from KM0201: “Nextcloud is having a minor issue. ” docker-compose the way to go as henfri said AND you can use or create compose files in the portainer web interface. Just look in the Stacks section. stacks = compose files

• @TechnoDadLife You have an empty line at the top of the file. I tested this on my system by adding a blank line and it gives the same error.

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Maybe installing dbus-x11 needs to be installed on the host?? apt-get install dbus-x11

• Quote from Erikk: “As for system drive, well I had no intentions to share it, so it's ok that system drive is not available. ” It is not possible to share the system drive in the web interface unless it is on a different partition.

• Samba

ryecoaaron - - CIFS/SMB

Quote from votdev: “Don't know what your intention is in clearing the cache, but it seems this will remove the sync'd modules ” While porting the plugins, I have noticed numerous times that the salt cache does not update after installing a plugin. This might just be something I see while installing them. So, I will probably just remove the line from omv-extras. Thanks for the tips though.

• Quote from mrpg: “ah bugger, i wont cry if i loose the data, but its 8tb of stuff ” I wouldn't assume that it won't work on the new machine. I think the array can be made to work on the machine but it might not want to assemble on every reboot.

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep dbus

• Quote from mrpg: “anything one can try to get that going again on this machine? ” Wipe the disks and recreate it. I've never had this issue so I haven't had to fix it much.

• Help with Mysql for kodi DB

ryecoaaron - - General

Your best bet is to use mysql in a docker since the plugin will not be maintained. This thread should help set that up - forum.openmediavault.org/index…ntermediate-and-Advanced/

• Samba

ryecoaaron - - CIFS/SMB

This is probably caused by the apt clean button clearing the salt cache using: salt-call --local saltutil.clear_cache I have found the following command fixes the issue but I need to verify with @votdev that it is the proper thing to do: sudo salt-call --local --retcode-passthrough --no-color state.orchestrate omv.stage.prepare

• Can you post the first three lines of your config.xml?

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Can you post the output from the logs button for that container? Probably have to attach a file with the output.