Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I'm also expecting that the problem is somewhere in the wordpress configuration. Using the official wordpress docker (Docker official images). hub.docker.com/_/wordpress On the official wordpress docker info page is a link how to use wordpress docker with a reverse proxy. Following lines should be added to wp-config.php. Source Code (10 lines) When I try to connect to my blog page firefox shows: The page isn’t redirecting properly An error occurred during a connection to mydomain.duckdns.org. Th…

• Thanks for the input Morlan. I changed in the wordpress.subdomain.conf the proxy_pass and restarted letsencrypt. Then I had my OMV login screen on example-blog.yourdomain.duckdns.org. That's also good. My goal was only to get my blog on that domain. My wordpress docker forwards port 8080 -> 80. So that's why I put 8080 to proxy_pass. The configs are now looking like that. Source Code (18 lines)Source Code (7 lines) I still can only connect to the blog on my local network.

• Hello everybody... running mariadb, duckdns, letsencrypt and wordpress with docker. On my local network everything works fine. With my duckdns domain it doesn't work. I did some research, but still no success. I changed my wordpress.subdomain.conf (nginx letsencrypt) and my wp-config.php. Source Code (14 lines) In wp-config.php I added the following line. Source Code (7 lines)Tried it also with these lines from the info-page of docker official images wordpress. Source Code (10 lines)On local sid…

• Dear all... I've a problem to connect to my wordpress page via my duckdns domain (https). On my local network I can connect to my wordpress page. When I switch the url iin wordpress to my duckdns domain (https) I can not connect anymore. I'm already running nextcloud via letsencrypt and duckdns. That works like charm. I connected the official docker wordpress container to a specified docker network in which nextcloud and letsencrypt are already in. The wordpress container can only exposes port 8…