Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Where is var?

LostServer - - General

I still could not log in via filezilla - so went to winscp and I see everything now. I remember I had this problem last year too, totally forgot about it until now. Thanks for your help both of you

• Where is var?

LostServer - - General

I have taken a screenshot of the filezilla ftp. I don't understand what has gone wrong. I have full access to the OMV gui but I can't see anything in there that might solve the problem too.

• Where is var?

LostServer - - General

Hi, I am going to be upgrading from 3.0.99 to 4.x and I have managed to take backups of radarr and sonarr, however when I tried to take a backup of the sabnzbd.ini file, it says it is located at /var/opt/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini however when I log in to ftp, with root, I only see file .. (which takes you back to the / folder) and media which is what my main folder is called. In there, I see no /var. Can anyone help to where it is located? I suspect there is some hidden folders but I have no idea how …

• Plex is enabled but not running

LostServer - - General

None what so ever. I did uninstall and reinstall it, was first thing I done. It was working this morning but I had an error (made a thread about that on this forum) so uninstalled things to do the repair, and now I have everything working back again perfectly, except plex.

LostServer - - General

Yes, and it just says "this site can't be reached". Even when I go to :32400/web/index.html it says the same.

LostServer - - General

I do not know what is wrong here. I installed plex, and enabled it but it would not run. I uninstalled and reinstalled (via the plugins) and it still is not running. Red light on services and when I go to plex in services, and press for the media server, it comes up page can not be displayed. My settings look correct. I only have one database volume, and the database folder is automaticly put in. Other plug ins work great. ANy ideas what's wrong?

• Thanks Ill make a new thread. After I have that issue fixed, if I have this still, I shall post back here. THanks for your help so far

• I might have just found a bigger problem than I expected. went to log in on the OMV machine and when I did, it said NAS Login, followed by a huge amount of text. Some of it says (I had to take a picture so I can see it properly as it was going fast) XFS (mc0) metadata i/o error@ block 0xb960b3828 ("xfs_trans_read_buf_map") error 117 numblks 8 17.411263] XFS (mc0) metadata corruption detected at xfs_dir3_block|_read_verify+0x5a/0x100 [xfs] 17.411294 XFS (mc0) unmount and run xfs_repair 17.411305]…

• Sorry, I don't actually know how to do that. I do have access to the OMV machine though. Is there a terminal command or something?

• I used putty (only way I know of telnet on windows) and pointed to the port for both and it came with "Network error - connection refused". When i tried with SAB which I can see, I got no error and putty just closed. OMV still has them as running and enabled though too.

• I am confused at what's going on here. I was running OMV 2.0 and i had this issue so upgraded to OMV 3.0 and it still happens. I can access SAB without issue, however I can't access Radarr or Sonarr. It comes up with "this site can't be reached". Given it's on an internal network, it should be accessable. In OMV UI I can see on the services tab that Sonarr and Radarr both are enabled and running, but when I go to the service tab and go to Sonarr and Radarr, and click the Webui, it comes up with …

• Can't access UI after update

LostServer - - General

Hi, THanks for the command line. Can I ask however if I remove radarr and sonarr, and reinstall those when I have access to the UI again, will I still retain the settings or will I lose those becuase I have a lot of settings.

• Can't access UI after update

LostServer - - General

So, I updated OMV from 2.0 to 3.x and it went well. However, when I go to log in to the UI, I get an error. Failed to connect to socket, No such file or directory. IO googled the solution to this and seen another thread on here, where somebody suggested it was down to 2.x plugins not being compatable with 3.x system. I ran dpkg -l | grep openm and the following are installed Source Code (9 lines)Looking at that, I see keyring (no idea what that is) owncloud, radarr and sonarr are all running on …

• Sonarr - red light but running

LostServer - - Plugins

So, I am having an issue with Sonarr. In the mainpage of OMV, it has sonarr with a red light on running, however when I go to the actual sonarr gui, it works. I can add, check calendar etc.. however sometimes it will just hang and become unresponsive while still being able to flick between the tabs. I have rebooted the nas, but this still continues. Being new to OMV and linux, I am hoping there is a very easy and fast fix for this, but I am lost as to why this is happening. Any ideas, would be w…

• Save iphone pictures to NAS

LostServer - - General

Thank you both

• Save iphone pictures to NAS

LostServer - - General

Hi all, I am very new to Linux, and OMV, but I have (so far) managed to do basics which I am pleased with. I currently use dropbox to save images from the phone, but I'd rather save them to my NAS. Plus, I am running low on my dropbox account. This is even more important when I am on vacation, as there is only so many pictures the phone can hold. I have had a look in the plugin section but see no dropbox addon or anything of the sort. Is what I want to do, even possible? I installed dropbox via …