Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• HPE Proliant Servers

DoItMyselfToo - - My NAS Build

Quote from Bandicoot803: “@DoItMyselfToo: I don't think you need a more powerful processor on a system that's THAT recent, unless you REALLY want a terrifying speed. I was really just wondering. The problem with HPE is documentation. They're so damn cryptic. ”

• HPE Proliant Servers

I am wondering what processor upgrade options I have with the HPE Proliant ML10 Gen9 (866965-S01) server I bought? It has an i3-6100 processor. Is there a Xeon I can upgrade to? It is hard to find HPE documentation. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• HPE Proliant Servers

Quote from Bandicoot803: “@DoItMyselfToo: Did a quick search on Google and eBay. No luck on glimpsing a look inside these towers! But I managed to find some add-on cards for that particular model, so my personal guess is that it's all but uATX. And under no circumstances are uATX boards rated with somewhat 300W power draw. ” Thanks. I searched around a bit and didn't find anything, except a home NAS builder reference micro ATX but then chose a Fractal Design Define R5 ATX case for his HPE ML10 G…

• HPE Proliant Servers

Can anyone tell me whether the motherboard in the HPE ML10 Gen9 is ATX or micro ATX?