Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 64.

• Add User option Modify Account

Aux - - General

If I understood you correctly.... Access Right Management / User / Click the user and then Edit, go down here is the switch.

• Maybe this thread can help you --> forum.openmediavault.org/index…nc-WebDav-i-am-desperate/

• I think the best way is over docker plugin and then Nextcloud in docker. I have not tested, its only an idea...

• Automount LUKS Encrypted Drive On Boot

Aux - - General

Mount LUKS device using fstab with key (No prompt for passphrase)

• Hier - ist ähnliches Problem bearbeitet worden. Wenn Du aber in Sachen Unix nicht fit bist würde ich jemanden der Ahnung hat suchen.

• Harddrives not spinning down anymore

Aux - - General

Spinning down in OMV is not good. That's why I use only "Hd-idle", that works very well.

• SSD taking forever to create file system

Aux - - General

Off topic, I think the better solution is (at least in my case) a nanopi m4 with Armbian OS. You can also do an OMV installation via "Armbian config", very handy and I am very happy with it.

• As it looks like the disk is completely empty. Windows always automatically creates the two folders, which are folders that belong to the windows. Anyway, the volume is empty...

• Enable ACPI features in your BIOS. If you turn this off your system will use 1 cpu. Show here

• gelegentliche Hänger beim Booten

Aux - - General

Das Bild sagt mir leider nichts. Scheint nach wakeup Problem zu sein, hast Du schon mit BIOS Einstellungen probiert? Ich meine die Sleep States (s1 bis s5). - S1 – Prozessor und System Busse werden angehalten. Der RAM wird weiter mit Strom versorgt und aufgefrischt.- Aufwecken innerhalb von ca. 2 Sekunden - S2 – Wie S1, jedoch werden der Prozessor und ggfs. einige Systembusse abgeschaltet. Der RAM wird weiter mit Strom versorgt und aufgefrischt. – Aufwecken dauert >2 Sekunden. - S3 – Wie S2, jed…

• Deutscher Bereich

Aux - - Off-Topic

Hallo zusammen, ich überlege gerade ob es einen Sinn machen würde OMV Forum nur für Deutschsprachige zu erstellen. Mein Englisch ist schwach und ich denke, dass genug Interessenten in deutscher Sprache folgen würden. BtW - Autor von OMV ist ein deutscher warum hier Englisch gesprochen wird ist mir ein Rätsel, tut sich der Author seiner Ursprung Schemen? (schämt sich der Autor seines Ursprungs? - für linguistische Perfektionisten)

• I have exactly the same problem OK, I have found a solution here I used CTRL + F5 in the Chrome browser

• openmediavault-webgui_acces.log

Aux - - General

Hello @drinks2go, I do not want to repair it either I just want that the log is somewhat reduced, for example : instead of writing all 30sec unimportant things only write events which are really important. As in the log of first post, I find this totally unnecessary.

Aux - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Aux: “Look Up there the fat text ” There are lots of settings that cause the nginx config to rebuilt. The General Settings tab and anything in the nginx plugin. Plenty of others. ” Then I have to install the nginx plugin, until now I thought that does not need the plugin? Many Thanks @ryecoaaron

Aux - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Aux: “/etc/nginx/sites-available/openmediavault-webgui has the setting but any time you make a change to the omv web interface, it will overwrite your changes. If you change the file the overwrite the config, it will be overwritten by OMV updates. Kinda why I recommend leaving this alone. ” ” Quote from ryecoaaron: “Do what? ” Look Up there the fat text

Aux - - General

@ryecoaaron Thank you, that's useful ! I think however that the flashmemory plugin does not work properly on my server, perhaps because I have disabled swapfile? And where can I do this at any time in webgui?

Aux - - General

The main problem is that I do not know where I should start, because the nginx log is in /etc/nginx/nginx.conf configured and is called /var/log/nginx/access.log Where I configure openmediavault-webgui_access.log ???

Aux - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Aux: “The flashmemory plugin has been installed since the first installation of OMV as the first plugin. ” Then you won't have any problems. Quote from Aux: “But I believe the problem is at the moment away since I deleted the openmediavault-webgui_acces.log, since the no new log appears. But I think after reboot it will come back. ” I really don't think it is a problem that nginx is logging. And yes, it will come back as soon as nginx tries to log something. *L…

Aux - - General

The flashmemory plugin has been installed since the first installation of OMV as the first plugin. But I believe the problem is at the moment away since I deleted the openmediavault-webgui_acces.log, since the no new log appears. But I think after reboot it will come back.