Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• While trying to install Letsencrypt / docker following Techno Dad Life instructions, I received the following error while trying to create a new network: # docker network create my-net Error response from daemon: non-overlapping IPv4 address pool Any suggestions?

• Nextcloud first start

mig67 - - General

I followed the TDL installation instructions for Nextcloud letter by letter, but at the first start I have the following error: " apps directory not found! Please put the apps in the Nextcloud folder or the folder above. You can also configure the location in the config.php file. "

• Shared Folders

mig67 - - General

Quote from geaves: “@mig67 follow the instructions above and it should work. ” Thank you

• Shared Folders

mig67 - - General

The only way to mount the folders in /sharedfolders for me currently is to modify the /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-xxx.mount here is an example: from: Description=Mount shared folder MOD to /sharedfolders/MOD DefaultDependencies=no After=zfs-mount.service Conflicts=umount.target RequiresMountsFor=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/ AssertPathIsDirectory=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/MOD/ AssertPathIsDirectory=/sharedfolders AssertPathIsMountPoint=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9…

• The only way to mount the folders in /sharedfolders for me currently is to modify the /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-xxx.mount here is an example: from: Description=Mount shared folder MOD to /sharedfolders/MOD DefaultDependencies=no After=zfs-mount.service Conflicts=umount.target RequiresMountsFor=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/ AssertPathIsDirectory=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9d5e-72bc444afebf/MOD/ AssertPathIsDirectory=/sharedfolders AssertPathIsMountPoint=/srv/91080aad-6550-4341-9…

• Error mountin HDD

mig67 - - General

Thanks for the advice I did just this way

• Shared Folders

mig67 - - CIFS/SMB

I think I found the solution, as far as MergerFS is concerned, I used this suggestion: MergerFS folders not mounted in /sharedfolders Then I modified the config.xml file for Docker as suggested here: Docker permissions Noexec Finally it all seems to work

• Shared Folders

mig67 - - General

Other error not previously reported: Errore #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run systemd 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py:32: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working from collections import Iterable, Mapping/usr/lib/pyth…

• Shared Folders

mig67 - - General

I'm always here asking questions ... Now that I finally got to install Docker / Portainer, while trying to create a Shared folder, I get the following error: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run systemd 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py:32: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprec…

• Error mountin HDD

mig67 - - General

Error trying to mount an HDD, it was part of a Raid5 in btrfs ---{% set config = salt['omv_conf.get']('conf.service.unionfilesystems') %} <======================{% for pool in config.filesystem %}{% set poolmount = salt['omv_conf.get_by_filter']( 'conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint', {'operator':'stringEquals', 'arg0':'uuid', 'arg1':pool.self_mntentref}) %}[...]--- in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:182Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/engine/module/serviceabstract.inc…

• Shared Folders

mig67 - - CIFS/SMB

Ok I reinstalled everything and everything seemed ok, without errors in creating folders in sharedfolders, but when I installed Docker-porttainer, the problems started again as above, then I uninstalled docker and everything started to work well

• Shared Folders

mig67 - - CIFS/SMB

Since I just started the configuration I'll try to reinstall everything ...

• Shared Folders

mig67 - - CIFS/SMB

This is what come up with systemctl status sharedfolders-docker.mount ● sharedfolders-docker.mount - Mount shared folder docker to /sharedfolders/docker Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-docker.mount; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: active (mounted) since Sat 2019-08-31 08:32:28 CEST; 46s ago Where: /sharedfolders/docker What: /dev/sda4 Tasks: 0 (limit: 4915) Memory: 120.0K CGroup: /system.slice/sharedfolders-docker.mount I tried to create folders in sharedfolders, the f…

• Shared Folders

mig67 - - CIFS/SMB

When I create a folder with Shared Folderes I get the following error: ( I tried to solve it like this thread Samba ) but the problem persists. Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run systemd 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py:32: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3…

• Best File System for New Build?

mig67 - - General

Sorry if I ask you a question about this thread of 2015, but now I'm preparing an OMV5 with 4x3tb HD for family data, could you tell me or recommend me what kind of filesystem you use now? Thanks

• Portainer/Docker

mig67 - - General

I managed to install Plex but I can't insert the right folders. I have seen that in Portainer I can only see the files in /var/lib/docker/volumes/ while I would like to see those found in /sharedfolders/media.

• Samba

mig67 - - CIFS/SMB

I'm testing OMV5 on proxmox... when I go to enable Samba I get the following message-error: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run avahi 2>&1' with exit code '1': /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/salt/modules/file.py:32: DeprecationWarning: Using or importing the ABCs from 'collections' instead of from 'collections.abc' is deprecated, and in 3.8 it will stop working from collections import Iterab…

• SnapRaid

mig67 - - General

I receive this mail every day: /usr/sbin/omv-snapraid-diff: riga 372 I don't know what to do...

• ZFS plugin error

mig67 - - General

Omv4 with kernel 4.13...

• ZFS plugin error

mig67 - - General

I'm trying to install zfs-plugin by webgui, but I continue to receive the following error: Errore #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; zfs list -H -o name,mountpoint -t filesystem' with exit code '1': in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/process.inc:175Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/omvzfs/Utils.php(398): OMV\System\Process->execute(Array, 1) #1 /usr/share/omvzfs/Filesystem.php(51): OMVModuleZFSUt…