Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Unclear network behaviour

spaxton - - Network

Quote from crashtest: “Let us know how it went with NetworkManager and info in the link, one way or the other. It's a configuration issue that must be looked at, so your results will be of interest. ” Yes, sure. I will post the results here as soon as I apply the test. Thanks for support.

spaxton - - Network

Quote from crashtest: “Quote from spaxton: “I do have some dd image backup but I don't know how to restore it. ” Backup is only good if you know how to restore it. Think about using the cloning process laid out in this -> guide, starting on page 75 - OS backup. It's an off-line process but it's dirt simple to backup and restore. A restoration is as easy as swapping the SD-card and booting up. All it takes is a 2nd SD-card. Really, IMHO, you should have at least two cards.________________________…

spaxton - - Network

Quote from crashtest: “ __________________________________________________ Do you have OS backup? (A cloned copy of your boot drive?) Since you're not using wireless, you could try purging NetworkManager but I don't know if that would break something. (OR) I have an ARM based board on the way. Can you give me a week or so? I can try removing Network Manager to see what happens. ” Many thanks for this!!! I am facing this problem for 3 months already so I am ok to wait. I do have some dd image bac…

spaxton - - Network

Quote from crashtest: “Quote from geaves: “eth0 has an ip beginning 172. this is usually the address range that docker uses in bridge mode ” With his address and subnet mask setting 172.16.0.0/24 , he's well clear of the Docker bridged network 172.17.0.0/16. Even with classfull addressing, he'd be in another class B network. The entire 10.0.0.0/8 network is private as well and free for all to use, behind a router. I've never setup sub-interfaces in the GUI. (This is why I asked the user "where" …

spaxton - - Network

Quote from geaves: “Quote from crashtest: “This setting may have significance in another application so please reply, one way or another. ” I nearly replied to this originally then backed out, but looking at the image I'm trying to makes sense from it; eth0 has an ip beginning 172. this is usually the address range that docker uses in bridge mode eth0.100 this is the VLAN this has an ip beginning 10. the alternative to 192. for a private network. VLAN ip addressing is usually in the same range a…

spaxton - - Network

Quote from crashtest: “This sounds like Network Manager may be conflicting with ifupdown. Where did you configure your two static IP addresses? ” Hello friend. Thanks for reply! I have configured it via openmediavault web interface. You can check the photo. Any clues? Best Regards.

spaxton - - Network

Dear friends, I am using openmediavault on my NanoPI M4 board and it works like a charm. I recommend it. Besides, I do have some problem... The network setup has two static IP addresses where one belongs to VLAN interface. Everything works nice until power loss happens and returns again when I experience changes on the network interface which are not actually possible to find in settings (network config is as it should be). Settings are unchanged but it all acts like it was configured to accept …

• Corupted root folder or so

spaxton - - General

Dear friends, My name is Vuk and I am new here but not really new in OMV. However, I need some help... Recently I made a mistake by adding a windows location address in OMV rsync remote server field (I didn't really pay attention ). As a result of this, the files were copied to the root directory... Everything works but openmediavault service could not be found. Initial web login is alive but I cannot login. The new created folder outside and inside of the root directory looked like this /10.201…