Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Raspberry Pi Install issue

JohnRLaw - - General

Still having issues, The Pi I am using is brand new with no OS installed. It is my understanding that the image I downloaded would boot - it does - and contain all that I needed to get started. Then I realized that the other Pi's I have needed to be hard wired to the Internet to fully install. So I then hardwired the pi to my router and turned it on. This time it did do a more complete "Set up". Unfortunately the only ip address I could get was 192.168.1.180 which appears to be a generic IP addr…

JohnRLaw - - General

OK, thanks I will try tonight. I am then out of town starting tomorrow AM early until after the holiday. I will respond with my success but it might be a few days. Thanks for the help.

JohnRLaw - - General

Nope. You should log into the web interface using the RPi's IP address. Everything is in the web interface. OK, thanks now a follow-up. I cannot use the RPi after starting it up it stalls at the login prompt. You suggest going to the web interface but I don't think I can get there with the machine I'm installing OMV on. Should I do that with another computer? That does not seem to make sense to me. The above described image all that is installed on the SD card. How do I get to the web interface.

JohnRLaw - - General

I have made an image on a SD card for my Raspberry Pi. I have booted the Pi with the SD and it appears to boot and all seems OK until it is time to log in. I have tried both omv_3.0.51_rpi2_rpi3.img and omv_2.2.5_rpi2_rpi3.img versions with the same result. I am using the latest available Raspberry Pi with built in WiFi. What happens is there is no GUI after booting. It comes up with a request in a comand line format for a logging name and a password. The text directly above the login prompt say…