Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• GParted doesn't launch

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Not sure if the locale is causing problems or not. I would purge omv-extras, make sure omv is installed, and then run the script again dpkg -P openmediavault-omvextrasorg apt-get -f install run script again

• GParted doesn't launch

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

omv-extras couldn't install because openmediavault didn't install correctly. apt-get -f install might fix it.

• GParted doesn't launch

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

There is something very wrong with your system. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep -E "openm|postfix"

• GParted doesn't launch

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from matefon: “Says this: ” Can you post all of the output?

• Quote from CTx: “To be sure ... Any specific steps required ? (stopping service, removing package, cleaning ...) Or just install/upgrade over current version ? ” You should be able to just run the command I gave you to upgrade your current version. This is what would happen if you installed an update from the Updates tab.

• Quote from CTx: “900 httpredir.debian.org/debian stretch/main armhf Packages ” The debian repo on your system (not mine) is pinning the Debian repo higher than the syncthing. Normally they are both 500 and then you would get the highest version. (Hidden Content) Not sure what changed the pinning but you either need to remove the pinning or manually update syncthing with sudo apt-get install syncthing=1.3.0

• Quote from CTx: “I installed Syncthing from the OMV extras and I see no updates waiting on "update management", and was (mistakenly) sure I had the latest available package .... ” The repo is enabled and everything looks ok. What is the output of: apt-cache policy syncthing

• Quote from CTx: “OMV 4 is apparently based on Debian 9 (“stretch”) which includes Syncthing 0.14.18 which is two and a half years old and has the bug you ran into. Sorry." ” OMV 4.x is based on Debian 9 but omv-extras adds the official syncthing repo. If you have a package that old, you either don't have the syncthing repo enabled and/or you have something wrong with your sources. Post the output of the apt clean button in omv-extras. And you can tell the devs on the syncthing forum that 3.11.1 …

• Quote from MightyMo: “After checking, I believe the reason is that both OMV 4 & 5 use an older version of Debian that is no longer supported because it's EOL ” Nope. OMV 4.x uses Debian 9 and OMV 5.x uses the latest Debian release - Debian 10. Even OMV 3.x uses Debian 8.x which hasn't been EOL'd yet. Quote from MightyMo: “During the install it refused to download from any mirror. ” What does this mean? What is the error? Quote from MightyMo: “So my question is, can I continue with my current ins…

• Quote from djpollum: “If I try to update via the WebGUI it gives me an error ” Your sources still have jessie entries. You need to remove those or update them to stretch. Quote from djpollum: “A 'helpful friend' ran the command to kill the sleeping processes and remove anacron from the system. ” I would've just rebooted. And if omv was uninstalled, you don't need the --reinstall flag. Just install it again. Quote from djpollum: “I really would like this to be solved. Is it solved when this runs …

• Quote from idsn90: “I wonder if it is possible to install the system on raspberry for desktop? ” Possible? Yes. Recommended? No. Having a desktop environment installed causes problems with OMV.

• Remotemount

ryecoaaron - - General

That is one plugin that I don't really want to port. I haven't even started porting it. I need to finish porting rsnapshot and borgbackup first.

• Better question is why are you wanting to run that command?

• Quote from gkhar2: “Is this the wrong forum or can i contact the author of the plugin or is he active in this forum? ” The author of that plugin is the author of OMV itself. votdev is active on the forum. I don't use the plugin myself so i can't help you.

• containerd.io not updating?

ryecoaaron - - Docker

That package isn't in the repo - download.docker.com/linux/debi…tretch/pool/stable/armhf/ - not much we can do to fix docker's repo. I'm guessing they pulled it and clicking the apt clean button in omv-extras might fix it.

• Quote from KM0201: “just none of the changes have any effect. ” The plugin uses omv-mkconf. It would need to be ported to salt or just execute the shell script from php.

• Portainer: Much Ado About Nothing

ryecoaaron - - Docker

Quote from HRSCR: “I just wanted to be sure what was the right way. ” I tried to make the buttons do the right thing no matter what you clicked first.

• ZFS with Proxmox and OMV

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from soapee01: “The right way would be to have the script check for the file and skip it if it's there, but I wanted to see if it'd install. ” Nope. The right way is to use a supported install. The gpg files in the package are installed by the package. There is no logic to determine if it is already there from another package. And building your own package will just break as soon as a new omv-extras package is released. Quote from soapee01: “t appears that OMV cannot handle raid10 ” I have…

• Portainer: Much Ado About Nothing

ryecoaaron - - Docker

Quote from HRSCR: “In order to use Portainer in OMV 15 beta, must I first install docker-ce and then the Portainer? ” While it makes sense to, you don't have to. As the note under the install portainer button says, if you click install portainer and docker isn't installed, it will install it.

• Error when checking for updates

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from Krjc: “Error_01.txt ” These are just warnings. If you remove the backports line from /etc/apt/sources.list, it will make it go away. Quote from Krjc: “Error_02.txt ” OMV automatically downloads (but doesn't install) updates. You have to wait until this is done.