Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 197.

• Swap cofiguration for raspberry

mcgyver83 - - General

Hi all, I'm running OMV in a raspberry pi B for a couple of years. I find out this line in syslog file: Source Code (4 lines) and after some lines Source Code (3 lines) and startup ends with this: Source Code (6 lines)Is all fine? At the end I have swap file with zram never used, does OMV manage swap stuff or can I configure zram and swap myself?

• Quite old thread but still relevant: I'm searching how to tune MONIT params.I mean I want to relax thresholds for system load, where can I find these settings? OMV 4.1.22-1

• Ok, probably my mistake is related to knowledge of a previous omv instance. Before I had some space left and I created a new partition. Now I expanded the root partition to fill the whole amount of free space. Now it's a bit hard do make it smaller (29GB are quite a lot of space) to have a new partition used by something else.

• Hi all, I'm running OMV4 on a raspberry pi2B. I cannot find mmcblk0p2 in the devices list of "Add Shared Folder" window. What's my mistake? forum.openmediavault.org/index…a41d04ea21a45ed802aeecdce forum.openmediavault.org/index…a41d04ea21a45ed802aeecdce

• Hi all, I'm running OMV 4 on a raspberry pi2B. I don't have any critical service because I know that rpi isn't the right hardware for rock solid stuff. But I'm still interested on system health and statistics. Monitoring is disable for omv running on raspberry to avoid sd wear. Can I configure this monitoring stuff to write somewhere else to have this data without wearing sd? Any suggestion for others way to have statistics and health information?

• same issue just happened to me... Every containers disappeared I'll use @ivanovlk approach

• Hi all, I'm running omv 4 on a raspberry pi2B. I mounted as remote mount a samba share from my router (vodafone revolution with usb hdd plugged). I configured the mount without credentials and with these params Source Code (1 line) using Source Code (1 line)as default proposed I'm not able to make it works. I can see and write in the shared folder but I see Source Code (1 line)in /var/log/kern.log while I'm moving files on the share.

• Ok, so I can try to move the /var/lib/docker folder and see if something crash

• I already have this configuration: But I still have 1.3GB of root used space forum.openmediavault.org/index…a41d04ea21a45ed802aeecdceforum.openmediavault.org/index…a41d04ea21a45ed802aeecdce

• Hi all, I'm running OMV on a raspberry pi2 using a 8GB microSD card. root filesystem is running out of space. /var/lib/docker folder uses 2,6GB of disk space. Can I move this folder to an external storage?

• Same issue. Same stacktrace using OMV4 docker plugin and jayoulin arm docker image for jdownloader on a Raspberry Pi 2B

• Orange pi 3

mcgyver83 - - General

Hi, I'm interested in the topic. What about no mPCIe use? I mean I'm using an old rpi2 with usb drive attached and other volume from smb share. I'm interested into move to OPi 3 to have more power for nas stuff and also Plex and docker. Also wifi is not relevant for me, I use eth to connect raspberry to the router

• Orange Pi 3 Allwinner H6 image

mcgyver83 - - General

Hi, i'm interested in this board to replace my raspberry pi 2. There is an OMV image for this board?

• rename NTFS filesystem label

mcgyver83 - - General

Ok, I'm going to backup the whole sd card and I'll try Thanks!

• rename NTFS filesystem label

mcgyver83 - - General

Hi, I'm running omv 4 on a raspberry pi2. I have an usb drive attached (NTFS) an I mounted it. After some days I saw that the label for the disk partition is "TOSHIBA 1TB", with the space char. In the log I see some lines like: Source Code (1 line) The space is causing issue somewhere. How can I rename it? Can I mount the filesystem using UUID instead of label?

• I have the same issue than @AHTOH Source Code (16 lines)

• Hi, I moved to a fresh omv 4 sd running in a raspberry pi 2 B. I installed Docker plugin, created a dedicated share folder for "docker_base_path" but when I save I have this error: Source Code (16 lines)I removed the "man" help section. The full log is there: link I want to move the folder where docker stores images to a usb attached device. Is the docker_base_path folder the right setting?

• Ok, I mixed raid, mirroring and scheduled backup topic together. I have a rpi2 with omv mainly as Media platoform (plex and dlna). I'm using also proftp to backup stuff (not business stuff but something that I take care of) from others devices to a shared folder placed on an external usb hdd attached to rpi. So I have data on each device, a backup on this hdd as recovery. I started receiving smart alerts (not anymore, strange) from this hdd so I want to have a secondo backup also on a new hdd, s…

• Ok, lt's setup something like 30s sync Thanks