Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Is rejecting says is not matching. All i can think is omv not actually saving the keys This folder should have all the public keys by username /var/lib/openmediavault/ssh/authorized_keys You can check there and see if they match. Another option if your username has home folder is to use ssh-copy-id, but you need to have password auth enabled to be able to transfer the key

• Leave putty a side for a moment,install a WSL, choose a distro and start creating the keys from there see how it goes. Once you set it try to login verbosely ssh -vvv -i ~/.ssh/privatekey user@ip

• QNAP QNA-UC5G1T USB 3 network adapter

subzero79 - - Network

Ok so Debian kernel doesn’t include-build the module. You have to install the proxmox one using omv extras.

• From what I can see the driver should be included in your kernel. I can’t check certainly because non of my servers has atm kernel higher than 4.19. if you run modinfo aqc111 does it return something? If so can you paste it here

• Pretty new adapter. Says minimum kernel 4.21. Can you post here uname -r lsusb

• Docker docs says you can also install it from pip repos docs.docker.com/compose/install/#install-using-pip see if that works for arm

• Just checking is the network working inside the vm at all?

• Tracking of OMV users activity

subzero79 - - General

Per share you can enable audit which should track the file operations. Don’t know where the log is stored for that but should be one of the files at /var/log/samba

• Install debian10 then, once is working proceed to install omv via terminal, several tutorials on the guide section

• Also the configuration backend has changed, more work for porting. The webui is gonna change, more work for porting, nobody now is the php backend is going to change, could more work in the future for porting or developing something new But you're correct there should me more integration for sharing services, like you said webdav or could be minio or another service as a plugin. But omv needs to settle is codebase, until then nothing new will come in terms of plugins. OMV accomplish the basics i…

• Quote from davidknudsen: “New drive arrived. 'zpool replace' worked without a hitch, even if the old drive was showing as FAULTED instead of OFFLINE. ” In mirror vdevs you can detach one drive per vdev with the pool online Had also to take one drive for warranty and came back with the new one. this was in proxmox so zpool detach poolname /dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST12000NM0007-2A1101_ZJV2LDGN zpool attach poolname /dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST12000NM0007-2A1101_ZJV24C09 /dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST12000NM0007-2A11…

• Quote from Mara: “But what would be the process to integrate OMV? how should I configure it? ” What about reading traefik docs for start docs.traefik.io/providers/file/#filename

• Tracking of OMV users activity

subzero79 - - General

Won't be exactly as you said but in, diagnosis->services you can find info about ssh ftp and smb logins

• Motherboard does not detect 9207-8i

subzero79 - - General

I recommend you to get the DELL perc H200(LSI-9211-8i), they go for around 50-70 dollars second hand, you need to flash them to make them work into IT mode which exposes all disks as singles. The dell percs are not so inclined to get forfeited, just try a reputable seller in ebay. Most of the plain LSI you can buy them with IT fw already, but apparently there's a lot of fakes. The dell percs most of them come as factory default IR mode

• If you need both containers to communicate then create a third network, a standard bridge and make both container join that common network. They should be able to contact each other by hostname(container name) and keeping also the macvlan in use, which i assume you want it for broadcast, multicast use

• You have to trace the packets how do they flow, because if they go from one mvlan to the host then to the other mvlan it will not work. Macvlan does not allow communication between host and container

• Root password at OMV5

subzero79 - - General

Quote from uaytac: “My root password changed by itself ” Can i quote this in my signature?

• Root password at OMV5

subzero79 - - General

Quote from uaytac: “My root password changed by itself. I did not changed. I tried my root password, but I could not login. ” The root account is not allowed to log into the omv web ui, try local console see if the root password works. The user is 'admin' for the web panel Quote from uaytac: “How I can access and retrive or change my root password? ” So if this is the case and you cannot log into the console, can you log into the webui with admin?

• You need several tools out of my mind should be apt-get install debhelper fakeroot git Just give it a go with those ones, then Shell-Script (6 lines) Should produce a .deb file in the folder above

• You should build the package from source, there a few commits after the last release on github. The ask password is under /run which is volatile. I can see the error about password do the drives get decrypted when you run the script or you have to do it manually later ?