Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• phpmyadmin can`t open in Firfox/Chrome

macom - - General

Mhm, seems the arm images are not well maintained. I would probably try the sk278 image.

macom - - General

I mean the docker image of phpmyadmin

macom - - General

Is the image you are using suitable for the HC2 (arm)? amd64 will not work

• SMB or something else Problem

macom - - CIFS/SMB

Quote from matefon: “Last question: how can I backup my OMV settings? ” Or clone the complete OS drive. There is also a backup plugin, but restore is not so easy. How to restore from an omv-backup?

• plex enabled but not showing in services

macom - - Plugins

I install docker through the GUI. No problem to use the docker-gui plugin and portainer in parallel.

• Failed to create a file system

macom - - General

Have a look at this thread Unable to boot after installation (Dropping to a shell!)

• Failed to create a file system

macom - - General

Does the server boot if you disconnect the data drives? If yes run update-grub After that the server should boot with data drives connected.

• Quote from Rd65: “Dont know what the diference to sourceforge images is ... im trust only in debian images, not even in ubuntu. ” I assume he is referring to the OMV images: sourceforge.net/projects/openmediavault/files/ OMV4 is based on Debian Stretch. OMV5 is based on Debian Buster. If you install OMV on top of Debian you will end up with the same system as if you were using the image. Maybe some different packages will be installed.

• SMB or something else Problem

macom - - CIFS/SMB

Yes, I agree with geaves. Disable desktop environment and only enable ssh server. Personally I also enable standard system utilities. But it does not really matter. If some tools are missing you can always install them later. There is a script to easily install OMV and OMV-extras on top of Debian. Depending on the Debian version it will install OMV4 or OMV5. Install OMV5 via command line over Debian 10 If I remember well you need to install wget first.

• No space avaible on /dev/sda1 (system)

macom - - General

You should add the name of the log file to your other thread /var/log/daemon.log

• Update is not possible

macom - - General

Quote from Rd65: “you need to change your repository... thats all. ” Does that make sense? Jessie is end of life since more than one year.

macom - - General

Seems to be samba, but no idea what it means. You might use google and/or open a new thread.

macom - - General

Quote from matefon: “But I can't open my share, so I can't copy the text. ” Not sure what you mean. Use Putty or Powershell to ssh into your server.

• Update is not possible

macom - - General

mv /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list /root/ 3.0.99 (Erasmus) Update issues

• Update is not possible

macom - - General

Your OMV and Debian is outdated. You need to upgrade to OMV4. Either a fresh install or an omv-release-upgrade. To do the latter you need to disable the backport repo first. Search the forum how to do it.

• Unable to find docker-gui in plugins

macom - - Docker

Have a look here: [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker: Update 02/25/19 - Adding Unbound, a Recursive DNS Server

macom - - General

With less /var/log/daemon.log you can check what is filling the log file. Probably you will find many lines with the same content. Post them here so that others may help to solve the root issue. Use copy and paste, not pictures. Paste inside after pressing the </> icon in the forum window.

macom - - General

Clear your browser cache. On the CLI use omv-firstaid to clear the cache there as well.

• How to get data off my RAID

macom - - RAID

RAID with drives connected via USB is disabled in OMV. You have to mount the RAID using the CLI.

• Unable to find docker-gui in plugins

macom - - Docker

There will be not docker-gui plugin for OMV5. Now portainer is used to manage docker on OMV. Portainer is a docker itself and can be installed from omv-extras in OMV5