Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Emby Config path problem

Knorki - - General

Hello, after a long time of searching the internet, I have finally solved my problem. Problem was caused by mergerfs. In the config from mergerfs I have to delete the option direct_io because mmap (used by many docker containern) does not work when direct_io is enabled. But this will cause double caching of files and therefore less memory for caching generally so I have enabled dropcacheonclose to help with this problem. Maybe this will help others, not only with Emby. I have had the same proble…

Knorki - - General

Quote from geaves: “I'll try, leave the config on your system drive, on your mergerfs create a share call it as you have before EmbyConfig, when you set up Emby Docker point that share to say /mnt/share3 (I have /mnt/share1 for Movies, /mnt/share2 for TvShows and /mnt/share3 which we'll use when setting up Emby during the wizard setup) So when Emby is running under manage server -> settings under advanced point the cache path to /mnt/share3, then under Library -> advanced point the Metadata path…

Knorki - - General

Quote from geaves: “ What does work is you could create a share, let's say call it EmbyServer on your mergerfs, leave the config on the system drive during setup of the docker point that EmbyServer to /mnt/share3. Emby will then start inside Emby you point the cache, metedata, and transcode options to /mnt/share3 thereby moving that option away from your system drive. Hope that makes sense, I have done this previously and it works. ” Sorry, but I did not understand exact what you mean. Can you p…

Knorki - - General

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Knorki: “You think, mergerfs is the reason thats docker container have a problem with? ” .... but you can create a share on a drive within the mergerfs pool, you don't have to use the mergerfs mount point. Would that work? I don't know I haven't tried it. ” I have tried that with a share out of the mergerfs mountpoint, but with the same result. Restart after 4 seconds. It's annoying... Stefan

Knorki - - General

Yes, they are not mapped to /sharedfolders. I use /srv too. You think, mergerfs is the reason thats docker container have a problem with? Stefan

Knorki - - General

Yes, I do. Is there a problem with?

Knorki - - General

The image is the correct one. With the config folder linked to my system hd everything works. Only if I link the config folder to one of the data hd emby won't work Stefan

Knorki - - General

Yes, that's what I mean. Stefan

Knorki - - General

Hello, I've set PUID and PGID to a user with the correct rights, but that make no difference. Emby container resets after about 4 seconds Stefan

Knorki - - General

Hello, no, I have no user named Emby in OMV. Do I have to gave him special rights and/or do I have to add hhim into the config of the emby container in docker? Stefan

Knorki - - General

OK, I have deleted the container and installed new. Same behavior. I have created a new shared folder and set the right to everyone read/write and link this one to /config. Same behavior. Any suggestions what to try next? Stefan P.S. I have take a look at the new folder: Emby creates all the needed folders inside, but stopped working after about 4 seconds

Knorki - - General

Yes, I have move all the stuff to the new location. Also, if I try to make a fresh setup from emby with a blank folder, it wont start either. Stefan

Knorki - - General

Hello, I'm running Emby-Server in a docker container without any problems so far. Currently I have mapped the /config folder to /var/lib/embyconfig. But now I have tried to put the Config folder away from the system-harddisk to one of my data-harddisk and changed the path to /srv/c0b02455-2ccf-4759-86fb-dcd998242e4a/Docker/embyconfig. With this, emby does not start. Can someone please help me. Thank you. Stefan

• Error when editing a user permission

Knorki - - General

Hello, I've tried to add a folder permission for an existing user. When saving the new permissions I got an error, although the virtualfolder is not affected forum.openmediavault.org/index…ae38f526d85c4fe89b05a1805 Can someone please help me to fix it? best regards Stefan

• Unable to start a VM in Virtualbox

Knorki - - Plugins

Hello, a fresh install of the plugin under OMV4 and a new generated VM, the start ends imidiatly with the error "The virtual machine 'Test' has terminated unexpectedly during startup with exit code 1 (0x1)" Can someone help me?? Stefan

• Homematic CCU2 in Docker on OMV4

Knorki - - Plugins

Hello, has anybody a working docker image for a CCU2 and can eplain me, how to install it on OMV4? Thanks in adavnce Stefan