Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Install of PlexMediaServer Plugin

robbsche - - Plugins

Hello, im very new in this omv/plex world. I dont know whether I am in the right threat. pleace excuse and link to the right part of the forum. so thats my problem: I installed omv on raspberry pi 3. plexmedia addon is installed too. My sony BDP-S5500 shows the connected Mediaserver in its smart-Menu. everything works ... ALso PLexMedia WebSurface shows every contents I load up in the Folders.... But in my s5500 I only can find Musik and Videos. It works with MP3, Wave, mkv and mp4. But didnt fi…

• Hello, im very new in this omv/plex world. I installed omv on raspberry pi 3. plexmedia addon is installed too. My sony BDP-S5500 shows the connected Mediaserver in its smart-Menu. everything works ... ALso PLexMedia WebSurface shows every contents I load up in the Folders.... But in my s5500 I only can find Musik and Videos. It works with MP3, Wave, mkv and mp4. But didnt find any jpg or bitmap. Can any body help me? I thought that I can stream all media files not only music and movies.