Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• Hi, I would like to use firefox like myserver.duckdns.org/firefox I have OMV5 and letsencrypt. I copied one of sample conf file and changed required fields in letsencrypt/ nginx/projyc-conf. when I call myserver.duckdns.org/firefox I get below result. forum.openmediavault.org/index…d4d11418080a916fd1350c6de

• Root password at OMV5

uaytac - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from uaytac: “OK, But still I have to have root password. ” While not true, if you can login with a user that has sudo privileges, you can change it with sudo passwd root The scary thing is if something else hacked your system because of a simple root password and changed it -or- if you just didn't type the same password on install. ” Thanks your help. First sudo passwd root helped me. Second, I will change my root passwd.

• Root password at OMV5

uaytac - - General

I checked the SSH tab, but it normal. I disabled then enabled. Nothing was changed. forum.openmediavault.org/index…d4d11418080a916fd1350c6de Please don't create a user in the root group. sudo is all you need. I don't know why you are using "login root" when sudo su or sudo su - is what you should use. OK, But still I have to have root password. Thanks

• Root password at OMV5

uaytac - - General

There is no any issue with Web login. I can enter web insterface by admin account. I have tried with Putty to enter root and passwod. As you see below, it shows Access denied. forum.openmediavault.org/index…d4d11418080a916fd1350c6de I have crated new user with root rights in WEB interface. That user has belong to root and sudo group but still getting trouble as shown on below.

• Root password at OMV5

uaytac - - General

Hi, My root password changed by itself. I did not changed. I tried my root password, but I could not login. How I can access and retrive or change my root password?

• I added above codes to my OMV. When I open mysite.duckdns.org/omv, I cant access the admin settings. Do I have to give root permission to "docker user"? forum.openmediavault.org/index…d4d11418080a916fd1350c6de

• No, I mean docker compose image (docker pull onlyoffice/documentserver). I would like to use onlyoffice with nextcloud. But I could not set letsencrypt with onlyoffice.

• Hi, Is there a guide to install OnlyOffice for OMV 5? Thanks..

• Guide for NextClound on OMV 5

uaytac - - General

Hi, Is there a guide to install NextCloud for OMV 5?

• Network DNS/ping problem

uaytac - - Network

I did not change any settings on OVM. Maybe there is a gost playing with my settings if this is the case then I can change OVM's ip and see the result.

uaytac - - Network

My network consist 1 pc, 1 omv and 3 android phone. if OVM is online or connected to router, then problem starts. I tried all combination, and found only problem caused by OMV. I changed 3 different router/modem, a few cable, changed ip. Nothing was solved my problem. simple ping to google.com -t gives many request timed out. some time it gives response but week ping value and mostly request timed out. I didn't installed any plugin or docker to OMV recently, nor changed the network settings of O…

uaytac - - Network

After 2 months without problem, My computers on same network cannot ping very well. 1 minute ping gives response, 1 minute it gives "request timed out". if I disconnect OVM computer from the network, everything is OK without request timed out. When I turn on OVM computer, then I get ping message which is "request timed out". I did not change any network settings on OVM, Modem interface or Windows. None of computer on the network cannot ping verywell when OVM is on. Any suggestion? I can give tea…

• I have same problem. When OMW is online (connected network), I have low ping value ,1500ms, then I got "request timed out". if I unplug OMW's cable from modem, everything works well without high ping value and "request timed out". I changed all CAT5 cables, changed two modem, reinstalled OMW with minimum option, updated to latest version, nothing changed. I gave static IP to OMV. Any solution?

• I have same problem. I think it is about wrong permission. I still need solution. Need help.

• After enabing the external storage, nextcloud gives No external storage configured or you don't have the permission to configure them forum.openmediavault.org/index…d4d11418080a916fd1350c6de

• Do you have a guide to add a folder as an external storage via smb?

• I installed Occ Web and using command line in occ web was updated my data folder. Can we use any folder which is not in nextloud folder to list all files in nextcloud web interface?

• Krusader Docker Sharedfolders

uaytac - - Docker

I installed krusader in docker, but I cannot access the sharedfolders. What is the owner and user of sharedfolders in omv? or anyidea for the solutions?

• Next cloud folder permission : root@openmediavault:/sharedfolders/Appdata/nextcloud/www/nextcloud# ls -la total 160 drwxrwsr-x 14 911 911 4096 Mar 30 21:32 . drwxrwsr-x 3 911 911 4096 Mar 28 23:57 .. drwxrwxr-x 32 911 911 4096 Jan 11 18:29 3rdparty drwxrwxr-x 62 911 911 4096 Mar 29 21:53 apps -rw-rw-r-- 1 911 911 12063 Jan 11 18:25 AUTHORS drwxrwxr-x 2 911 911 4096 Mar 29 09:05 config -rw-rw-r-- 1 911 911 3650 Jan 11 18:25 console.php -rw-rw-r-- 1 911 911 34520 Jan 11 18:25 COPYING drwxrwxr-x 18…