Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Quote from jackster: “I'm having a small issue with my new OS drive, which is a Corsair MP510 NVMe drive. OMV is unable to fetch the SMART data in the webGUI most likely because the data is trying to be fetched with the drive name "nvme0n1". The SMART data can be read just fine if I try to read it in the shell with the command "smartctl -x /dev/nvme0" Here is the error message that I get in the webGUI: "Read NVMe SMART/Health Information failed: NVMe Status 0x2002" I get the exact same error mes…

• Quote from geaves: “That sounds as if you are using MergerFS, but /sharedfolders are not purposed for use in Docker, they are a bind mount to allow easy access from the command line, but at least you have it sorted ” Yes, I am using MergerFS. Still trying to figure out the do's and don'ts of all this stuff. Thanks again!

• Quote from geaves: “Quote from Fuelrod: “but then if OMV restarts because of a reboot or power interruption, when I get back into Syncthing it doesn't have any of my shares and it's like I starting Syncthing for the first time all over again. ” This would suggest that the relevant settings aren't being written to the config file, start by looking at the config on the server and also the log of syncthing docker. ” Thank you for the suggestion geaves, that led me to figure out what was going on. T…

• If someone could please help me, I'm sure it's something stupid. I'm new to OMV / Syncthing / Docker in general. What happens is I get the Syncthing docker going, sync several folders across the network to several Windows machines; but then if OMV restarts because of a reboot or power interruption, when I get back into Syncthing it doesn't have any of my shares and it's like I starting Syncthing for the first time all over again. I've committed the container after everything is setup thinking th…