Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 505.

• omv-extras plugins for OMV 5.x

hoppel118 - - General

Thank you so much!

• Hast du mal darüber nachgedacht, den config-Ordner auf eine HD auszulagern, die immer läuft, bspw. die Systemplatte. Die schläft normalerweise nicht... Wenn die Systemplatte abraucht, wäre der config-Ordner allerdings auch weg. Ein regelmäßiges Backup wäre also nicht schlecht... Gruß Hoppel

• Thanks guys! I do not plan to upgrade. Regards Hoppel

• Can you describe the trouble with zfs in more detail please? Thanks Hoppel

• Ok, und was hast du unternommen, um es zu lösen? Gruß Hoppel

• Welche Festplatte geht nicht in den Standby? Hast du eine Extra-Festplatte für deine Aufnahmen oder zeichnest du auf die Systemplatte auf? /dev/dvb liegt auf der Systemplatte. Ich habe keine Ahnung wie oft TVH den EPG aktualisiert und damit auf /dev/dvb zugreift. Evtl. hängt es damit zusammen. Gruß Hoppel

• The future of VM in Openmediavault 5

hoppel118 - - Plugins

Quote from magnosantos: “ Problem is: I can't boot the VM with the LSI Passthough... something weird going on booting the LSI Bios... I need to better investigate how to do it. ” What is th error message? Quote from magnosantos: “ Anyway it would be nice to have KVM inside OMV, this could open another scenarios...” Did you already try cockpit?

• Ich habe die Option „Container privilegiert starten“ ausgewählt, damit die Karten sichtbar werden. Gruß Hoppel

• Did you try to boot another kernel than 4.19.28? As an alternative you can try the Proxmox kernel. Have a look at „System -> OMV-Extras -> Kernel -> Install Proxmox kernel“. Regards Hoppel

• The Class E Network

hoppel118 - - Off-Topic

Quote from davidh2k: “Glad to hear back when you got your equipment. ” In the middle of 2017. Why is this interesting for you? Regards Hoppel

• The Class E Network

hoppel118 - - Off-Topic

Quote from crashtest: “With the issues in running consumer grade networking equipment, with marginal "just enough" performance, I think it's time to spend a few dollars for Ubiquity wifi at the new house. With @hoppel118 's endorsement, your mention of it, and a bit of research along the way, I haven't found anyone that's unhappy with it. As it seems to me, the GUI console alone is worth a good part of the purchase price. The new house is already hardwired but I'm looking at wifi for a barn, a s…

• Hdd -> omv -> smb -> Apple tv 4k ?

hoppel118 - - Off-Topic

Try the app mrmc (fork of Kodi). If I remember correctly you can mount smb/nfs shares: MrMC von Rootcoder, LLC. itunes.apple.com/de/app/mrmc/id1059536415?mt=8 Here is a nice review from @wrxtasy: forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=335219 It’s possible to install Kodi on your Apple TV 4K, but you need a developer account to be able to use it: forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=245978 Here is the link to the tvOS Kodi test builds: mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwin/tvos/ Yep, it’s not the newest, but …

• Quote from ellnic: “Debian will never stop having ZFS and I can’t see the plugin disappearing either.” I hope so!

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

Quote from flmaxey: “You won't see this particular graph set without the Diskstat's plugin. I have empty graphs as well. ” OK, I dont use this plugin. @camjesus2 Here you see my installed versions: Source Code (2 lines)Source Code (7 lines)Source Code (6 lines) I suggest to have a look at netdata. There you have really good graphs for all your disks (incl. disk i/o) and zfs filesystems. Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

My System is completely up-to-date and I don’t have this issue.

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

Maybe this is an alternative: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced There you have all the graphs you need, but they look much better. Not very hard to install in a docker. Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

Quote from gderf: “ It's Disk I/O that no longer works with kernel 4.19.” I can’t see „Disk I/O“ graphs. Are they disabled because of the issue? Quote from camjesus2: “ 4) the Disk Usage used to work both for the OMV disk and ZFS pool.Now it just doesn't work.” Sorry, can’t help you with that issue. Quote from camjesus2: “ Are you guys all on 4.19 kernel? ” Not all, at least I am really fast at the latest backports kernel normally. Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

OK, I did not do anything to get it to work. Source Code (2 lines)forum.openmediavault.org/index…59f02db5be507c36f5f65270c forum.openmediavault.org/index…59f02db5be507c36f5f65270c Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

For me it works as expected with latest kernel 4.19. Regards Hoppel

• Disk Usage empty

hoppel118 - - General

Which kernel version, which omv version and which zfs version? For me it works as expected. Are your zpool filesystems mounted? Regards Hoppel