Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 578.

• Portainer from OMV4 to OMV5

happyreacer - - General

Thanks @ryecoaaron So that was a problem of understanding. I thought Porteiner is an administrative container for the other docker files. But that doesn't really make sense if I start a container into which I start again.

happyreacer - - General

My question is, are the settings of the individual containers, such as the included folders or options (TZ, PGID, PUID...) stored in the /data portainer folder? Specifically asked: I start only Portainer and have all my Docker containers running again?

happyreacer - - General

i mean a new and clean OMV5 system with OMV-extras and portainer installation. Of course with all the sharedfolders from OMV4 and Docker

happyreacer - - General

Hi all, i have a question about portainer and the switching from OMV4 to OMV5. When i use portainer in OMV4 for my Docker Container and all the settings with there, can i use it in OMV5 without reconfigurire all the options and settings for the container? I think on the easyest way, i start portainer in OMV5 and have all my Dockerfiles are running? Or is it more work

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

happyreacer - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I won't be porting it. Why do you want it? ” I've gotten used to the way it works and learned to appreciate it. If someone gives me instructions on how to use this configuration in a Docker nginx, it helps me a lot. @TechnoDadLife Maybe with a video?

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 5

happyreacer - - Plugins

@tinh_x7 i Think no. See here Why should you use or not use dockers But i hope also for a nginx plugin for omv5

• What is the better solution when i need more databases for different Docker? fire up one mariadb Docker and make more databases or make for every database one mariadb Docker on different ports?

• Portainer/Docker

happyreacer - - General

in my case i have no problems with the containers there i use in omv4, but... it is difficould for me to manage nginx sides with a letsencrypt cert.

• Portainer/Docker

happyreacer - - General

maybe it helps: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

• @ryecoaaron @TechnoDadLife I have seen that the nginx-plugin in omv5 is provided as a docker. The following question: What will the docker-container suggest and how will I be able to manage the individual pages? (Graphical or Console) How can I then include my Letsencrypt certificates in it? I think this is a luxury from the current plugin.

• ist eventuell eine Festplatte fast voll?

• ah, Thanks a lot. I forgot it . But i must add the folder again in nextcloud. Now it works.

• i use the nextcloud docker from linuxserver and setup it with technodads video. Here I thought, for example, if I wanted to include the folder "images" directly from the sharedfolders in addition to the /config and /data directories. In the nextcloudplugin "external memory" I can mount it directly, but have only Read right. Can someone help me where I have to assign which rights?

• okay, i have news. I tray the omv5 beta image and it works. The omv 5.0.1 image install no grub. I dont know why.

• installation omv5 on usb stick false

happyreacer - - General

it doesn't work. when i will make dpkg-reconfigure grub-pc it doesn't work because the grub-pc is not installed. I installed it with apt-get install grub-pc. I make reconfigure and have two blue windows with a line for an optional comand and any ather.

• Thank you, i will test it. But it is stupid. The omv 4.1.22 and debian works in this procsess

• i will test the omv5.0.1 beta image. The image is made on a usb stick an a other usb stick is pluged in in the computer for a test installation. The installation stoped on the creating the grub boot devise. But the normal debian installation works well. Is thed a point to make a report on github?

• Thank you for the information. But i can't use in this case the backup -plugin or the omv-extras options directly. Or is it wrong? - In the setup for the backup-plugin i need a folder and i can't use it direct to a SD or HDD. - in th omv-extras i can install the clonezilla and boot in the clonezilla image, make the bachup on my SD-Card or so on. So i have downtime

• i change the title and modify my question. Can anybody answer?

• Is it posible to clon my sytem hdd / USB-Stick or ssd Card to a other for a directly backup? My simply thinking is to can exchange it in an error. And which is the way to do it?