Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Revise your config & compare with: forum.openmediavault.org/index…B-shares-with-Windows-10/

• docker image need to be updated, I use watchover to do it.

• mistery solved, your minidlna is exited ( not active), you must investigate the cause Quote from Tamalou: “Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/minidlna; generated; vendor preset: enabled) Active: active (exited) since Sat 2019-11-30 02:01:26 CET; 1 weeks ” revise logs and try to restart by hand ( minidlna service start or minidlna service restart ).

• Post service minidlna status, mine is: (Hidden Content)

• What's your Raid system ?

raulfg3 - - Off-Topic

data on my desktopPC backup on my OMV NAS I use corz to checksum my video files.

• How to install WebDAV on the OMV5?

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Instead of /srv/dav:/var/lib/dav, you would use /sharedfolders/Videos:/var/lib/dav ” still no work, I tested on OMV 4, and there is my docker config: I use /srv/dev-disk-by-label.../data/dokers but is the same for .../Videos always show empty root folder "/"

raulfg3 - - Plugins

I have no problem to create the webdav docker on OMV4 or 5 but I do not know how to configure it to use my videos share (/sharedfolders/Videos) as root for webdav. I use bytemark docker any help?

• more info is needed to provide help.

• maximum overall download speed

raulfg3 - - Network

11Mbps = you are limited to 100Mbit not 1 Gbit check you cable and be sure that use cat 6 cable

• Instalar Amule o MLdonkey

raulfg3 - - Plugins

mira en mi firma.

• OMVWebGUI use port 80 & 443 but you can use others , need to configure in webGUI

• Quote from stevedawg85: “oh no! u think a bad HD :(? it's only a week old and it was working fine before I started messing with the union stuff. Ok, i'll try a few things on the HD ” Please post the SMART status of disk, perhaps you have luck and the disk is on good state.

• revise forum about NT1 8or SMB1) support ( deprecated on latest SMB, so you need to explicity enable to use on WinXP). eg: forum.openmediavault.org/index…highlight=SMB1#post218815

• Which filesystem

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from el_pedriyo: “esystems as ETX4 or XFS, but I have been researching for data according to this 2 filesystems, and found that they do not use that amount of memory, but that they are not designed to prevent data to be corrupted. So the issue in here is: Is there any way or manual script that can be executed for this 2 PMV filesystems to check if that was corrupted somewhere over the disk? I mean, I know about SMART for checking the disks. But in case something else fails, like maybe the …

• YES, no problem in OMV5 only diferent way to install (No webGUI to install , you need to use docker-compose or portainer)

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from RedpaX: “Quote from gderf: “Find a docker for it. ” Where? forum.openmediavault.org/index…d2f7bba9c56593b70c4fab5a3 ” please read technoDad videos about new dockers way of life on OMV5 (use portainer as GUI)

• Please read first the guide section, specially the technodad videos to understand most of your questions: forum.openmediavault.org/index.php/Board/29-Guides/

• Quote from MartinPC: “@Adoby: Depending on how short a delay you choose for the RealTimeSync-triggered sync, every version of a file you save can be automatically backed up, not just the most recently saved version at the end of each period of x hours. ” Please read about ZFS and ZFS sapshot, is clearly beter than use FreeFilesync. PD: I use FreeFilesync on my Win PC to sync by hand/demand my Video folder but I can use Rsync for same pourpouse, , I do not use rsync because I copy only 2 or 3 vid…

• Build a Big Capacity NAS (24TB)

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from cabrio_leo: “Quote from raulfg3: “My other suggest is that consider to use ZFS and RAIDZ1 if you do not want to re-copy all the data in case of disk fail , for other hand if your NAS is a backup then a ZFS pool is enought, you need to recopy all the data in case of one disk fail, but have the ability to grow your ZFS pool 1 disk each time. ” Your post was not addressed to me, but allow me to chime in. I´m sorry, but I didn´t understand anything what you wrote. Could you please explain…

• Build a Big Capacity NAS (24TB)

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from Pixcd: “ My questions : Do you think that these choices are correct in relation to my use ? If not, what could you advise me ? I am wondering about the performance of this CPU. Will it be powerful enough to saturate Gigabit Ethernet ? Thank you for your help. PixCD ” My sugest is do not install OMV on a USB (XigmaNAS have this option and in OMV is possible to do, but not recomended if you want to be safe in home My other suggest is that consider to use ZFS and RAIDZ1 if you do not wan…