Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Upgrade Plex media server version

brnltn - - Plugins

I had to uninstall the OMV Plex plugin first, but it seems to have worked well Now I just need to try if streaming is ok, and also ouside of my network. Thank you

brnltn - - Plugins

Quote from mkl66: “Hi, I also have the Odroid HC1 and HC2. They are perfect as an Plex-Server. What I have done to upgrade to the actual version of Plex is to download the version for ARM achitecture ( its something like plexmediaserver_1.16.xxxxxxxxx_armhf.deb) Then i installed it on the console with : dpkg -i plexmediaserver_1.16.xxxxxxxxx_armhf.deb --force-all ” Hi, thank you for your answer. So what you did works well now? I already tried to installed as root the package plexmediaserver_1.17…

brnltn - - Plugins

Hello I'm a newbie with OMV, it's running on an Odroid HC2. I installed Plex media server by the Plex plugin for OMV. So the Plex media server is version 1.12.1.4885. I would like to update this version, because it's an old one and I meet some troubles by using Plex media player, and with access from outside my network. This is why I need help, if someone know good resources where to learn how I can replace this version by a newer one. Thank you ✌️