Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• So, I'd like to upgrade from 4.x to 5 in the near future. At the moment I have a setup with ZFS and a lot of docker containers. Is there a guide somewhere on how to do this? (I couldn't find one) Or should I try this scenario in a VM and then go with the actual update? What are your thoughts?

• Docker pihole problems

_calm_bomb_ - - Docker

So this means I can't use it for all of my containers? Because I have two networks for separate services.

• Docker pihole problems

_calm_bomb_ - - Docker

I did that yesterday when I created the new container, but still no resolution from other docker containers. This is something to do with how the containers connect to the pi-hole container.

• Docker pihole problems

_calm_bomb_ - - Docker

I've had my OMV set up for some time now and had never had any problems. But yesterday I noticed my NextCloud andoid app was not able to connect to my server, so I checked and saw that the container was running just fine, along with nginx and all the other stuff. So, I opened an interactive session on the container and saw that no host was being resolved. Then checked my other containers and all had the same problem. Then I went back to the pi-hole container and saw that it was running just fine…

• This is my first time using OMV. I had my "server" set up manually (Debian) until now and I was using docker with docker-compose. I had no issues running a few containers before. So, first thing I did was to get back with calibre-web container. I've done everything using the Docker plugin in OMV. I pulled the image (technosoft2000/calibre-web), then clicked on Run image. I set up everything like I had it before and it looked to be working well - I connected to my-ip.host:8080 (this is the port I…