Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

• letsencrypt timeout during connect

johnz1 - - Docker

Tried the docker-compose method, but it failed in the same manner. I suppose I'll try the linuxserver guys

johnz1 - - Docker

ASUS RT-N66U for the router. OMV webui is on port 888. I'll try macom's guide - thank you

johnz1 - - Docker

I switched my router to OpenVPN, but still getting the same error. Is there anything else I should try, or is there an alternate method? Thanks

johnz1 - - Docker

Quote from Morlan: “The only thing in the config which I'm not sure about is the config folder of your container. Maybe try a foldername without a space or '. Maybe just letsencrpt. Some people also said they had problem with using the sharedfolder-path and recommend using the /srv/dev-disk-by-label-diskname/. ” Good idea, but that didn't change anything. I changed the data directory path to '/srv/dev-disk-by-label-SSD03/containers/letsencrypt'. Even when it was "Let\'s\ Encrypt", the app was ab…

johnz1 - - Docker

I'm at my end with letsencrypt. I really want this to work, but just can't get it to connect ("Timeout during connect (likely firewall problem)"), and I don't know what else I can do. I'd really appreciate any help. Here's the configuration: - The domain name (johnzilliox.com) is registered with Namecheap.com. The A record is assigned to my IP address. - The router has port forwarding configured for 80 and 443 to the OMV server. - When I change the OMV web UI to port 80 or 443, it's externally a…

• I wanted to upgrade Plex on OMV 2 before going to a newer version in OMV 3, just in case the new version didn't handle the migrated data directory well. I ended up manually upgrading to 1.10.1.4602 on OMV 2, and will be installing OMV 3 this week. Thank you all for the help

• Were you running 1.9.4.4325 on OMV 2.x? Thanks for the solution to fixing the webui. At this point, I think the best way to proceed would be to upgrade Plex before migrating from OMV 2 to 3. Are these the right packages to install on a OMV 2 amd64 system?: cloud.chrisdos.com/index.php/s…SoXUWPSU?path=%2FArchived

• I am finally upgrading from OMV from 2.x to 3.x stable, via fresh installation. As part of this, I need to keep my Plex Media Server data directory. The problem is that the latest version in OMV 2.x is 1.9.4.4325, but the version in OMV 3 is 1.10.1.4602. Does anyone know if my data will work OK with the new version? Will it be upgraded, or does it not need to be? Alternatively, is there another repo that has an updated package for Debian 7? It would probably be best to update Plex to the latest …

• I'm having the same problem. Can't disable SABnzbd in the GUI because of this error. Nothing besides "Enabled" is on

• This should be all you need: Upgrade to OMV 2.x

• Limit FTP access to subdirectory of a share

johnz1 - - FTP

That works for me. Thanks for the idea

• Hi The FTP Shares section seems to only allow the user to select an entire share to be added. Aside from modifying the proftpd config file outside of the OMV GUI, is there any way to limit the access to a subdirectory of a share? I've looked at the proftpd list of directives, but don't see anything like this. For example: I can add the "music" share, but I'd like to limit access to just the "music/new" directory. Thanks for any help

• Changing mount point for aufs pool

johnz1 - - General

Hello I'd like to change the mount point for my aufs pool. I am using the unionfilesystems plugin (v1.2) on OMV 1.9 to create an aufs pool consisting of two drives. Currently, it is mounted to "/media/88028261-5afb-4255-9ca7-de7fdc8b5185", but I would like to have it mounted to "/media/pool". I changed the mount point to "/media/pool" in fstab by making the aufs entry look like this: none /media/pool aufs br:/media/.... After rebooting, the pool does appear to be mounted to /media/pool, but OMV …

• Plugins that are wanted - Part 4

johnz1 - - Plugins

I'd really like to see a mediawiki plugin. As far as i know, no one is working on that. Also looking forward to Jdownloader being stable

• Re: SABnzbd Permissions Error

johnz1 - - Plugins

damn, that didn't work either. I ran these commands, then enabled unrar in SAB, restarted SAB, and tried downloading, but got the same error. I think the next step is to get some verbose logging from the unrar operation. Source Code (2 lines)

johnz1 - - Plugins

I don't recall installing unrar. My guess is that it was installed as a dependency or as part of a script for something else. No luck with reinstalling. Same error. Here are the commands I used: Source Code (2 lines)

johnz1 - - Plugins

I uninstalled SAB from the OMV plugins menu, deleted the 'sabnzbd' user, and removed all SAB files. To be sure that everything was gone, I (carefully) removed all files that were returned from this command: Source Code (1 line) Once it was all gone, I again installed SAB from the OMV Plugins menu. I configured everything manually, and didnt migrate any of the old installation's files. I left all the directories at their default setting, which is to download the files to the 'sabnzbd' user's home…

johnz1 - - Plugins

unrar is the same version, and the permissions are exactly the same as your configuration. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. I am uninstalling now, and eradicating the filesystem of all traces of SAB. I will do a fresh reinstall, and enter in my settings without migrating any old config files. If that doesn't work, then I would really be in some trouble. I just don't know if I'm willing to reinstalling OMV.

johnz1 - - Plugins

@omavoss: yes, that is the setting that I tried changing to 777 and 755. @jhmiller: I tried changing the Temp, Completed, and Watch folders to subdirectories under '/home/sabnzbd/.sabnzbd/Downloads', but it still gives the same error. The directories are set to 777 and are owned by the 'sabnzbd' user. btw every time I change the directories, I'm saving the changes and restarting SAB.

johnz1 - - Plugins

I changed the Watched, Completed, and Temp directory, but no luck. Permissions of completed downloads is 777, but i tried 755 too.