Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• FYI: the wildcard doesn't work with NoIP DDNS.

• I made several attempts with installed PiHole, but it failed. Some crap permissions issue that I can't figure it out.

• Hi, I'm try to set up PiHole to use as a pxe/dhcp server. I don't need it to block ads. Is the MacVlan require for this ?

• unionfilesystems plugin

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

But UnionFS already created a data drive, and I created all folders in there. So there is no need for me to use this mergerFS folder, right ?

• Remote Access

tinh_x7 - - General

Yes.

• Remote Access

tinh_x7 - - General

If only you access to it, then openvpn is the best option.

• Remote Access

tinh_x7 - - General

Hi, you can try OpenVPN, Nextcloud, webdav, etc... if you plan to share with your friends, family, then set up Nextcloud. For media server, use Plex Media, or Emby. There is a lot of guides in this forum. forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=179889#post179889 forum.openmediavault.org/index…g-OMV-and-docker-compose/

• unionfilesystems plugin

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

Hi, What's the different between mergerFS folder vs Union FS ?

• Hi, This is cool. I’m try to save my containers configs in a docker compose file too. For step 6, I can run for more than one container at at time, right ? Thanks for sharing.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

I tested your method and my method again tonight and they both worked. Recap: after import the cert and keys into OMV via the Import menu, go to /etc/ssl/private and /etc/ssl/certs, to find the openmediavault-unique-key.... Next, use cp to copy the files from /etc/letsencrypt/live/example.com/ to /etc/ssl/private and /etc/ssl/certs appropriately. cp cert.pem omv--uuid.crt cp privkey.pem omv--uuid.key

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

Source Code (1 line)This line doesn't make sense to me. The OMV SSL has two files: /etc/ssl/certs/omv--abcd.cert, /etc/ssl/private/omv--abcd.key How is the untangleable.pem can be used for those files ?

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

Which post are you referring to ?

• plex

tinh_x7 - - General

It’s a clean installation. I used in OMV4 & OMV5 without any issues. I only use Docker if I have to.

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

Well, after the import, I checked the .key and .cert, but they aren’t match with the LE keys. are you convert the LE cert.pem and privkey.pem to OMV key and cert respectively ?

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

I tested my method again last night but it didn’t work. The LE cert.pem and privkey.pem are diff’t compare to OMV. By copy & rename those files to use with OMV .cert and .key will not work. I had to do it by hands and import those keys into OMV SSL menu.

• cadvisor error

tinh_x7 - - Docker

Hi, Anybody use this image ? gcr.io/google-containers/cadvisor:latest Source Code (30 lines)

• plex

tinh_x7 - - General

You can install Plex directly onto OMV5. google.com/amp/s/www.linuxbabe…rver-debian-10-buster/amp

• Can't create Grafana container

tinh_x7 - - Docker

I found a solution, it’s Grafana ownership issue when the container start up. My Pihole has the same issue, and I think this solution may fix it too. Run this in the shell, then fix files ownership/permissions for the appropriate files. Next, stop the container and fill in any needed variables for it. Source Code (12 lines)Thanks for the help everybody.

• I ran into this issue last night too. Not using RPI though.