Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• BTRFS and UDEV

RDan - - General

However, as you can see nobody much does not deal here or there

• BTRFS and UDEV

RDan - - General

Well I thought at least someone would help with that UDEV. I've been trying it for a long time and nothing. And it would help me a lot. This is an attempt I made, but it doesn't work. KERNEL=="sd?", SUBSYSTEM=="block", DEVPATH=="*host19/port-19:5*", NAME="sdbc", RUN+="/usr/bin/logger My disk ATTR{partition}=$ATTR{partition}, DEVPATH=$devpath, ID_PATH=$ENV{ID_PATH}, ID_SERIAL=$ENV{ID_SERIAL}", GOTO="END_20_PERSISTENT_DISK" KERNEL=="sd?*", ATTR{partition}=="1", SUBSYSTEM=="block", DEVPATH=="*host1…

• BTRFS and UDEV

RDan - - General

I know, however, how I read elsewhere. He will be released soon. This screen is from a running OMV4. I just tried in VirtualBox that OMV5 behaves the same way. The list shows that the units are not connected, but they actually are. If they weren't, you wouldn't be able to create a shared folder. If I create a btrfs file system in the web interface, everything is fine. But as soon as I add a mirror through CLI, the information changes as shown. And if I want to disconnect disks so it is not via t…

• BTRFS and UDEV

RDan - - General

Hello, I don't speak English. I write via translator. I see it is a new OMV5 but as I found it has not solved the problems with BTRFS at all. As you can see in the attached picture, I see almost no information about the repository. Although it works and has shared folders. The first question is: Can I fix it to show the list correctly? And the second question: Can I use UDEV or something else to set up hard disk names (sdaa, sdab, sdba, sdbb) for easier organization. And please for specific advi…