Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Initializing OMV at boot Debian

mr.G - - General

Quote from Rd65: “# ls -la /usr/share/mkconf/iptables.d ls: cannot access '/usr/share/mkconf/iptables.d': No such file or directory whatever you mean... this path is wrong. ” I took this path from the documentation. And you are right, there is no way). Apparently the documentation is not relevant. The Right Way /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/iptables.d

• Initializing OMV at boot Debian

mr.G - - General

Good afternoon! The OBM is installed on Debian 9. How does boot occur at system startup. It interests me to understand the order of launching systemd services and scripts from /usr/share/mkconf/iptables.d.

• VirtualBox Remote Display not working

mr.G - - Plugins

Quote from corey5188: “I followed your instructions to a T... still having the same issue where it wont let me load ANY files or folders... just shows the same screen loading forever... ” Hi, can you hear more details about your actions? My goal was to update the version of the virtualbox package on the host system so that console (VNC/RDP) management of the virtual machine from the browser would work. In your screenshots, version virtualbox 5.2.24 (standard). I have version 5.2.28 now and so fa…

mr.G - - Plugins

Hello! In the end, I was able to update the version of virtualbox. The virtual machine management console now works fine. On the test system, I used the version of virtualbox 5.2.28. Therefore, I transferred this version to the system with OpenMediaVault. Remove the openmediavault-virtualbox plugin. Download virtualbox and Extension Pack Shell-Script (3 lines)Install and Install dependencies. Once again we try to install virtualbox, everything should work out Shell-Script (3 lines)Delete the old…

mr.G - - Plugins

Del

mr.G - - Plugins

Hey It's all set, the virtual machine works, remote access to it is. VNC Viewer connects to 127.0.0.1: 9000 and shows the same image as in Preview. The Console tab does not even display the input window for the ip address and port. On the test system, without openmediavault, on the bundle virtualbox (5.2.24) + phpvirtualbox (5.2-1) was the same. Solution was to update virtualbox to version (5.2.28). P.S. I do Not want to create new threads, the problem is how the author.

mr.G - - Plugins

Good afternoon. Faced to address a similar problem. In the repository arrakis is a plugin openmediavault-virtualbox version 4.1.1 and repository arrakis-testing 4.1. It's a little misleading. On the test machine I deployed the current version of virtualbox (5.2.28) and phpvirtualbox (5.2-1). Console (VERDE) works great! The phpvirtualbox package included in package openmediavault-virtualbox_4.1.1 from the repository arrakis version 4.1.1 is the last version (5.2-1). So the problem is in the virt…