Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hello everyone. The past couple of months I have the issue that my /dev/sdb2 is not mounting during boot (while /dev/sdc2 does). I am running Erasmus (3.0.99 - kernel 4.9.0.0) with 3 HDDs: one for OMV (sda1) and 2 2TB HDDs setup as plain ext4 (no RAID, just rsync copying sdb2 to sdc2 every night). I managed to umount sdb2, do e2fsck (no errors), add the mount option in /etc/fstab and then when mounting back it worked fine (I could see my SMB shares on the drive from windows and from OM web front…

• Hi, Apparently the command suggested seems to work for NTFS volumes (but thanks for the suggestion anyway). I tried dmesg | tail and it said "ext4-fs couldn't mount as ext2 due to feature incompatibilities". Checking fstab had the volume as ext2 (and not ext4). No clue what happened and fstab changed, but at least now everything is back to normal!

• Hello to the forum. I tried searching for the topic of "not being able to mount" but the topics I saw are either related to RAID (which I don't have) or not really relevant. Long story short: I have been running OMV 3.0.77 with 3 disks: /dev/sda1 the main drive where I run debian/OMV and /dev/sdb and /sdc my 2 drives with ext4 (not raid, I have setup an rsync backup overnight). Everything has been running smoothly until today, when I booted up the NAS I could not access my SMB shares. Looking in…