Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

moreje - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from moreje: “it is not plugin related, it is in general settings, secure connections. ” I doubt Volker would change that since there is a section for certs with an option to import a cert. Once imported, it will show up in the drop down. Otherwise, here is the php code from the plugin that updates an existing cert with a new cert. ” If I'm not wrong, Import a cert in the cert section is by Copy-Paste the text . It is not so easy than importing a file, that is updat…

moreje - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from moreje: “would it be possible to have a select file option instead of a drop-down menu to define the cert to use? ” The plugin is not being maintained anymore. ” it is not plugin related, it is in general settings, secure connections.forum.openmediavault.org/index…1f035404542928edc271ab48c

moreje - - Plugins

would it be possible to have a select file option instead of a drop-down menu to define the cert to use?

moreje - - Plugins

I have a docker running let'sencrypt. It's working fine! But I can not figure out how to use this certificate for the WebUI of OMV?? there is no way to go and select it (as it was possible in OMV 4.X with letsencrypt plugin) Can you help? Thanks

• SFTP plugin alternative

moreje - - FTP

Wow, thank you!!

• Hi, I'm running Windows 10 insiders...so it is up to date. I noticed that wsdd is more and more buggy since few weeks, don' t know if it's OMV or Windows related... in OMV 4... it has been fixed, and all went fine.. but now I have several issues: -Acces using OMV Host name is sometimes impossible (IP is OK) - OMV does not shows in windows explorer/network -when I see it, sometimes I get can't find the path when click on it.. Any ideas on what could be wrong? thank you

moreje - - FTP

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I guess I will look at porting this plugin since there seem to be quite a few people wanting it. ” Wow, such a good news!!! I failed to find something easy to use in Docker Hub, here are the issues I met: - have to re define users & Passwords, in CLI most of time. - it's complicated to have differents shares for different users I'm impatient to see your plugin version

moreje - - FTP

So nobody has ideas on how to manage this in OMV 5 ?

• Kernel question

moreje - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from ryecoaaron: “It might be installed but not properly. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep pve-kernel ” Hello, here is the output: Source Code (2 lines)

• Linux kernel 5 & System freeze

moreje - - General

Proxmow is great...no freeze anymore

• Kernel question

moreje - - Updates/Upgrades

Hi, I'm running OMV 5 with no problems so far (except for missing sftp plugin, but it is another question), using ProxMox kernel (5.0.21-2). yesterday, I saw a kernel update (5.0.21-3) in the update manager...and installed it. after reboot, I'm still under 21-2 kernel, and it is the only listed. No trace of the 21-3 kernel apt does not propose me 21-3 anymore, but I know it exists... Anyone could explain me what could prevent me to access this update? Thank you

• SFTP Plugin and ZFS

moreje - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from takiyon: “updating them was a PITA in the past. ” Look up watchtower Quote from takiyon: “Also which docker image do you use for SFTP? I don't see it in the list. ” I haven't switched. What list are you looking at? I see no shortage of images here - hub.docker.com/search?q=sftp&type=image ” do you know if those docker images offer the same features? i.e: -access to different shares for different users -easy to define (web UI?) users/shares ? Thank you

• Linux kernel 5 & System freeze

moreje - - General

Hello, I've activated backports in my fresh install of OMV 5... apt-upgrade then installed Linux kernel 5.2 after reboot, the system became instable and froze after few seconds no ssh access, nothing up reverse back to kernel 4.19 correct this Any feedback on this issue? Thank you

moreje - - FTP

Hi, How would you transpose the SFTP plugin features of OMV4 to OMV5? I suppose through dockers, but I can't find an easy to configure solution (define differents shares for differents OMV users) Thank you

• SMB activaton Fails

moreje - - CIFS/SMB

Hello, I can't activate smb on my newly installed OMV5. I get the following error: Source Code (1 line)I've tried to check/unchec local master button, same result! any ideas? thank you EDIT: SOLVED! it was a problem with browser cache! wiped it and message is gone

• torrent - 404 not found

moreje - - General

Hi, I'm facing an issue with my remote access to transmission from outside my LAN. if I use my domain name (john.doe.fr:1234 ) I get the 404 not found message / nginx with the IP (xx.yy.zz.aa:1234) : no problem the domain is OK since I can connect to my OMV GUI with john.doe.fr:8080 only transmission seems to be affected Any ideas? thanks

• Unwanted login attempts

moreje - - Network

Thank you for your responses... it' when I installed fail2ban that I noticed this ... my last question is more general/naive about SSHd /networking why sshd answers to a request on another port than its listening port?? ( thanks

• Unwanted login attempts

moreje - - Network

Yes, they all come from outside the LAN. here is an extract of my auth.log: Source Code (19 lines)My router is an ISP box, with port translation to my OMV machine for only the needed ports. ssh is not configured to listen on all ports...so I don't understand messages such as: Invalid user nagios from 142.93.163.218 port 37108 I have no firewall rules defined in my OMV. perhaps should I? Thanks

• Quote from geaves: “Quote from moreje: “few days ago, a wsdd patch fixed the OMV not showing in windows explorer... today, many samba related patches were deployed.... and again,, my OMV is not showing in my win 10 explorer is it related ?? ” ssh into omv and run systemctl restart wsdd ” Yess! it fixed it! OMV pop up immediately in win explorer! thank you!

• few days ago, a wsdd patch fixed the OMV not showing in windows explorer... today, many samba related patches were deployed.... and again,, my OMV is not showing in my win 10 explorer is it related ??