Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from migue789: “hi raulfg3 attached log my nas ip 192.168.20.12 where I put the dns variables I edit the imange docker? thanks. ” for your screenshot serverIP=0.0.0.0 must be 192.168.20.100

• post some logs of pihole and please provide more info. eg: whats its your NAS IP? you need to define DNS1 & DNS2 variables <-recommended

• etc/pihole/ must be /etc/pihole/ see the "/" at the beginning

• you need to have Source Code (7 lines) enable (defined) on your netdata docker to show CPU temp & HD Tempadd

• pihole and OMV weirdness

raulfg3 - - Docker

Quote from dojrude: “All docker containers (including pihole) are already configured using Mac_vlan networking with dedicated ip addresses for each container. Is this what you mean? pihole is not using bridged networking and neither is OMV. ” NO, Sorry I think that are bridgeded not macVLAN. why you do not use bridge mode ( except for pihole container) ?.

• ZFS Hardware requirements

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from HannesJo: “Quote from raulfg3: “I use ZFS and for new disk is normal that do not show errors unless some hardware have problems ( I hava SATA cable errors and SATA enclosure errors), so you can expect years of none errors in normal conditions a month resilver is a good recomendation to check integrity at least once a month. ” Ok but resilvering means I would need a parity disk, right? Is ZFS/BTRFS able to just let me know when there is an error and which disk and file is concerned? I …

• pihole and OMV weirdness

raulfg3 - - Docker

you need to move pihole to a new network that are the same that dockers use , eg: --network my-net on some examples. PD: Do not use default network: docs.docker.com/network/bridge/ or try trick: forum.openmediavault.org/index…33f5d8c09efb8f59bf6b69ef9

• ZFS Hardware requirements

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from HannesJo: “Maybe you have some experience in this area? How often has this happened with which setup and in which time span? ” I use ZFS and for new disk is normal that do not show errors unless some hardware have problems ( I hava SATA cable errors and SATA enclosure errors), so you can expect years of none errors in normal conditions a month resilver is a good recomendation to check integrity at least once a month.

• you need to use button refresh, and then butoon connect, then select the dockers that you want to connect to desired network.

• Can't create Grafana container

raulfg3 - - Docker

ok, some times UnionFS have problems like this, to be sure, try to use a single disk and configure dockers & config files of dockers in a fixed disk not in a UnionFS device.

• Can't create Grafana container

raulfg3 - - Docker

Quote from tinh_x7: “yeah. ” please post more info about your filesystem. do you use ZFS? Do you use UnionFS?. Is your referenced path a symlink ?

• Zfs caching

raulfg3 - - RAID

Quote from TechnoDadLife: “Sorry for my lack of knowledge on ZFS, but is it possible to do disk caching or ram caching on ZFS on OMV? Thanks ” YES, is like cabrio_leo says, but in my experience, no noticeable speed is noticed on normal NAS home usage, only in intensive I/O and concurrency file access on productive office enviroments

• Wrong IP Address Using DuckDNS

raulfg3 - - Docker

perhaps you share a public IP, and your ISP use CGNAT to share it = CGNAT explanation on spanish: blog.masmovil.es/que-es-tecnologia-cgnat-masmovil/

• Problems installing Pi-hole in Docker

raulfg3 - - Docker

You need to configure DNS INSIDE the pihole ( DNS1=Your docker IP) DNS2= 1.1.1.1 for example. pihole must work to resolve DNS. before you delete Static DNS 2 on your router, DNS works sometimes ( and slow), because you hava a secondary DNS resolver in your Router, but this is NOT what you want if install pihole. Please read about how pihole works.

• How to update Docker plugin

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from darkopi: “How to update Docker plugin with same settings? I see that plex have new version and I wont to update old one to new version. I need step by step guide. ” see: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

raulfg3 - - Docker

Deleite static dns 2 to use pihole.

raulfg3 - - Docker

please post a screen capture on your Static DNS 1 & 2 config on dd-wrt router. as i say you only need to configure Static DNS 1, and only if your router is your DHCP server.

raulfg3 - - Docker

DNS1 and DNS2 are variables in pihole docker to instruct pihole what DNS servers do you want to use, please read pihole readme. You only need to configure Static DNS 1 in your router if your router is your DHCP server, only in that case need to configure it with your pihole DNS, so your DHCP server can instruct to your devices what IP, must have, what default gateway and what DNS server to use.

raulfg3 - - Docker

DNS1 must be the IP of your PIHOLE, and DNS2 must be your DNS provider (eg: 1.1.1.1 or 8.8.8.8 to use google). use of DNS1= your pihole DNS is explain in the pihole docker documentation. = 127.0.0.1 in the documentation

raulfg3 - - Docker

is your system amd64 type? or perhaps are a raspi? other settings that maybe erroneus are: IPv6="True" <- Really do you need IPv6?? ServerIP="0.0.0.0" <- This must be the IP assigned on mac-vlan <- Do you create a mac-vlan?