Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Pagination

psilva - - General

ryecoaaron, thanks for the answer. How can one request new features? Like being able to change the number of items in each page or a search bar main panel for searching a specific user or group or share if you have many. I don't know if these are to difficult to implement but I think they would be a great addition to an already very nice peace of software. Thanks

• Pagination

psilva - - General

Hello, The default pagination when presenting item (eg. users/groups) seems to be 25, does anyone know if there is way to remove pagination or increase the number of items per page? Thanks.

• nfs4_*acls

psilva - - NFS

Hello, I'm mounting a remote file system using remote mount with nfs v4 option, but after that I am unable to set ACLs for my shared folders, does anyone know if it is possible to use nfs4_acls with openmediavault, and how? Thanks.

• User and group seach

psilva - - General

Thanks for your answer. The intended purpose is for permission grating, using the GUI, I have to scroll down through 1000+ users to find the one specific user I intend to give permissions to, in the users/groups section is even worse as I have to go through 30+ pages. Do you know if there are any plans to implement a search? or if I can grant permissions to shared folders in a more users friendly way? Best regards, Pedro

• User and group seach

psilva - - General

Hello, I am new to OMV and have a OMV 4 installation connected to my LDAP database witch has over 1000 users and groups. As such I have a hard time granting permissions on shared folders. Is there any plugin or any way (that I'm missing) to search for a specific user or group in the user/group section ou shared folders section? Thanks Pedro