Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Migrating from OMV plugin to portainer?

raulfg3 - - Docker

portainer see and manage running dockers, I install on OMV 4 to test it and works fine and detect & manage my previosly existing dockers. other things are to deploy new dockers using portainer, but there are several videos & post on this forums to learn about.

• Quote from Cmdywrtr27: “raulfg3, how did u set it up to be able to access it from outside your network? im currently trying to do that but am having the hardest time ” I use the letsencrypt docker and buy a cheap dominion like mydominion.org (10€/year) to redirect all my dockers. PD: You can use duckdns and use yourdomain.duckdns.org/docker1 , yourdomain.duckdns.org/docker2 etc... but I find more easy to configure use docker1.yourdomain.org, dockers2.yourdomain.org , etc...

• I use it as start page for all my dockers and machines on my LAN, to access from anywhere. forum.openmediavault.org/index…86030b0b5e6936e3163d6e391

• recomended way is to do a fresh install, and configure by hand ( not possible to restore from a config file). Other way can be to clone entire boot disk, but you need to test it because restore not always work as expected.

• Cant remove WebDAV

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Quote from Merxa: “Quote from raulfg3: “do you clear cache explorer? ” How to do that? ” google about your explorer, for firefox Control+F5 do the trick

• upgrade OMV 1 to OMV 5

raulfg3 - - General

NTLM deprecated, search forum about it. you can still access your shares b IP/name, but descover do not work.

• Cant remove WebDAV

raulfg3 - - Plugins

do you clear cache explorer?

• Spanish translations

raulfg3 - - General

job done:

• DNS error. Exiting ...

raulfg3 - - Docker

are your system amd64 compatible? please read forum rules and provide more info

• PLEX picture quality - remote access

raulfg3 - - Docker

I say PLEX , NOT Plex Docker:

• PLEX picture quality - remote access

raulfg3 - - Docker

revise plex options to configure desired speed

• Quote from nicovon: “Good morning, I have created shared folders on my omv. When the windows user logs in to the omv network resource, he is first asked to enter his omv user credentials. Depending on the privileges of the omv user, it can only access certain shared folders. But there is a problem: when entering the credentials, if the user ticks "remember password", even the user who subsequently accesses windows will have access to folders which he should not have access to. Is there any way t…

• Plex Update

raulfg3 - - Plugins

just wait until docker is updated, plex announces are early than updates on dockers. wait 2 weeks to be sure or check the docker origen for the new version, once you are sure that docker have the latest version, update docker.

• I do not understand nginx error, can you put entire scree so can see the >IP:port that you try to use?. Is yourNASIP:5858 ?

• do you install some VNC package on your NAS?

• I have no problem to redirect port to 5800, see my test

• you can use port 5800 on docker and 5801 on external, or any that you want

• ZFS resilver events

raulfg3 - - General

please post zpool status and a copy of log, not only a small part

• Quote from migue789: “hi crashtest send current configuration docker in omv version 4, for connection use is a wifi network card laptop. attached pictures, now it indicates the dead state, help? thanks. ” revise what DNS have your OMV in network->interfaces->edit, mine is 192.168.1.1 that is my ISP router eg: forum.openmediavault.org/index…86030b0b5e6936e3163d6e391 You OMV must have a valid DNS IP ( NOT your piholeIP) to work because OMV need to resolve DNS prior to run pihole docker

• Quote from migue789: “hi raulfg3 attached log my nas ip 192.168.20.12 where I put the dns variables I edit the imange docker? thanks. ” for your screenshot serverIP=0.0.0.0 must be 192.168.20.100