Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• I had a look with tails and it seems that the log got filled with a systemd info: systemd-tmpfiles-clean.service: Failed with result 'resources'. I cleared the 2 files and the system is up and running again (everything seems to work). I will monitor the log directories.

• Hi gderf, yeah, thats what the email warned me. Is there any chance to find out what caused this? I want to prevent this from happening again... Source Code (33 lines) Something strange seems to be going on in the /var/log directory. The /var/log/syslog.1 and /var/log/daemon.log.1 are both 44GB how could this happen?

• Hi guys, I got a email last week saying my rootfs was 85% used (which made me wonder since before it was at ~30%). Now I can't access OMV by webinterface anymore, only SSH access works. df shows this: Source Code (31 lines) Hay anybody an idea what happened? Is my system SSD corrupted? Would appreaciate your help...

• Hey guys! Fixed it myself after fiddling around and googling for mutliple hours. For anyone with the same problem here is what I've done: - added the following parameter to the field "ShellOverride" in the Extension Scripts menu in NZBget: ".py=/usr/bin/python" - Changed the Shebang in the script to "#!/usr/bin/python" The script now can be executed without any error

• Hey guys! I'm new to docker and have an issue with nzbget. I need to use an external python extension script to automatically extract passwords from .nzb filenames and put it in the password field of the .nzb file. There is a plugin doing this named pfftn_2x.py (for python 2.x). I created a folder named "scripts" in my download folder, so far so good. I can see the plugin in the NZBget Webinterface, the problem is it won't run. I only get the error in the attached image error.png You can see fol…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “On a fresh installation, installing the plugin from the web interface does fail although it is easily fixed by apt-get -f install and answer yes to the replace /etc/default/docker question. Installing docker-ce first is a bad idea because you might install a version of docker too new for the plugin and a downgrade might go badly. ” Cheers! That worked like a charm

• Quote from geaves: “Remove/uninstall the plugin, then apt clean from OMV-Extras, disable Docker-ce, save, apt clean from OMV-Extras, then try again. Whilst this should work seamlessly I have seen users have problems installing Docker on a Pi but they have been able to install on a VM running OMV on another machine. ” Hi geaves, I did this. Afterwards I followed your instruction: Quote from geaves: “The process should be OMV-Extras -> Docker-ce -> Edit -> Enable -> Save this will bring up a progr…

• Hey guys, I get a similar problem on my sytem. I use a Debian 4.9 (because there is no UEFI bootable version of OMV yet) and installed a OMV 4.1.15-1 (Arrakis) on top of it. I tried installing docker-gui via the webinterface. My Log is missing "Bad Gateway" and the first error seems to be in a different position. After unsuccesfull installation the webinterface info box with installer information is spamming: >>> *************** Error *************** <<< ************************************* Log…