Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 89.

• *UPDATE* After a partition was created in OMV Control Panel all my data was THERE! It is not lost!

• I've formatted the HDD because I saw I only had a few torrents on it. If it happens again, I reopen the thread.

• Hello, I set up an old PC as a server at home and it was working. Recently I put an HDD in it and it worked just fine but yesterday it was a power outage and when I got home and started the PC it couldn't find sdb1. I know there is an sdb1 because I have data on that partition! Fdisk and BIOS can see the HDD but fdisk and GPARTED LIVE says 'No partition table' or 'Unknown filesystem'. If someone needs any information about the PC just ask and I will share. Please help, I don't want to lose my da…

• IMPORTANT ABOUT CUPS

matefon - - General

Hello everyone, Once I had this problem with another computer. Now, it's happening again... A CUPS error log file is gorwing up to around 16 Gb (yes, a log file). This is because "error: printeradmin is not found". So, I don't know how to deal with it. Fortunately, I have access to webgui (for now), I don't know how long. Cheers, Matt

• Docker Installation

matefon - - Docker

Now I'm reinstalling OMV 4 because OMV5 does not have transmission plugin and doesn't work for me. I may replace the CPU and install a 64 bit system later. Thanks you all!

• Docker Installation

matefon - - Docker

Quote from apveening: “you can try Cockpit ” And another error: Source Code (4 lines)

• Docker Installation

matefon - - Docker

I'm familiar now with command line but it gets another error: Source Code (3 lines)

• Docker Installation

matefon - - Docker

"portainer does not support i386 systems" What should I do?

• Docker Installation

matefon - - Docker

Oh, I saw those things and I thought I will have to use them. If I get stuck, will write. Thanks!

• Docker Installation

matefon - - Docker

Hello, How can I install Docker over Debian 10 and OMV 5? When I press install it says installed but I can't see it in the plugins. Thanks. Best regards, Matt

• I'm trying to upgrade it first. That's a way to learn

• Oh no. Thanks! Upgrading OMV is enough or should I reinstall it?

• Hello After trying to install Docker (on a 32 bit system) I get 'You have held broken packages" error. I have had this before on another computer, and a 64 bit OS fixed it but now I can't cause the CPU is 32 bit Thanks your answers Best regards Matt

• Reach OMV from WAN without porting

matefon - - General

Hello I was wondering if I could make OMV reachable from WAN without porting so I wouldn't have security problems. Like in Synology NAS there is a QuickConnect ID. What it does is it connects to the internet with a software and I can log in from everywhere. Like GoogleCloud. I know there is Nextcloud but firstly now it doesn't work for me (don't know why) and Nextcloud doesn't have this. Thank for your answers! Matt

• Keyboard and video output lost

matefon - - General

Hello, My NAS doesn't start. Sometimes, when I disconnect it from the power network, wait a day and try to start it, I can but I have to push F12 a lot while starting. Today I could go to BIOS but the keyboard signal had lost (no power at all). The keyboard does work with another computer. The same had happened when I somehow had managed to start the OS. Logging screen was shown for about 1-2 minutes and then keyboard and video output lost. I think it's a hardware issue, but don't know what caus…

• I have a Synology NAS at home and it wakes up when I try to access it. At least it stops the HDD and fans when it is not used for 20 mins. If wake on p wouldn't work, how can I do that? (Stop the vents, all the processes and the HDD, but if I open the share in file manager or browser the NAS starts these again.)

• Wake On Lan question - not too important

matefon - - Network

Yes, I meant Wake On p... But the question is, can I do it? When I check what could be enabled there's nothing else except g.

• Reach share and OMV from LAN

matefon - - Network

Hello, How can I make my DNS address reachable from LAN? In the browser it works, but in the file manager it doesn't... Greetings, M

• Hello, My network card supports Wake On G. Can I enable Wake On 'ping'? (I don't t know what is the exact name of it). Greetings, M

• Reach shared files via browser?

matefon - - Plugins

Seems like it works... Thanks!