Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Anyone else?

• Quote from raulfg3: “Piwigo for photos ” I forgot about that, added to the list.

• Hi there, I would like to ask you about photo gallery softwares, which is used by you and why is it better than others? Currently I'm using a Synology Photo Station, but I would like to move my gallery to my OMV server, so I need for a good software to organize and make shared albums in an easy way by it. (I should make it accessable from outside because of the shared albums) I found these softwares so far, but haven't got any experience with them: Picapport Ownphotos Lychee Photoshow Piwigo It …

• Quote from macom: “Does the container show up as running in the GUI? Have you tried "http://myomvip:4780/install.php"? Have you checked the logs of that container? What are owner:group and permissions of the bind mounts? ” I deleted and recreated binded folders on the host (OMV) without ACLs, and now it's working. Seems it was a permission issue, so thank you very much, dokuwiki install page now appears.

• Hi! I tried to set up a dokuwiki on my OMV server using docker. I didn't found any guide for that, so I tried it myself. I downloaded and used this container: mprasil/dokuwiki I configured docker like this: Added a name and set restart policy. Network mode: bridge Port forwarding: Host IP: tried with 0.0.0.0 and my OMV server IP address also Host port: 4780 Exposed port: 80/tcp Environment variables: Tried with add PUID and GUID, and also tired with none added. Binded mounts: /srv/dev-disk-by-la…

• Quote from gderf: “Quote from gabs247: “Conversion failed. The transcoder exited due to an error. ” The problem is that the location of your /config for the container is on a drive that is not mounted exec capable. This is the default for all data drives in OMV. If you examine your /etc/fstab file you will see this in the mount options as "noexec". A temporary fix is to edit fstab changing noexec to exec and rebooting. However, this change will be reverted by OMV when certain configuration chang…

• I have exactly same problem with Plex since I change to OMV 4.0 with Plex Docker. (I used plugin for Plex under 3.0) My LG webos TV, Android phones and tablets working fine, but the browsers on PC not.

• Plex issues with UnionFS

schulcz - - Plugins

Quote from geaves: “Quote from schulcz: “I'm trying to use UnionFS, but I still have issues in PMS by UnionFS shares. ” You need to use /srv/<fuse mount point> in Volumes and Bind mounts and not /sharedfolders ” Big thanks for You, now it works correctly. Tutorial video shows it should be bind from sharedfolders. Plex media server on OpenMediaVault using docker.

• Plex issues with UnionFS

schulcz - - Plugins

I'm trying to use UnionFS, but I still have issues in PMS by UnionFS shares. I have shared folders from UnionFS mount point (eg. vp1/media), thats linked to Plex container. It works great, but every time if I reboot OMV, folders shared from UnionFS mount point are disappears in Plex. If I delete and recreate and configure Plex container by Run Image button, it works again, until the next time of OMV reboot. I also created shared folders directly from real filesystems (volume3/testshare/, without…

• Quote from gadric: “Can you try to add func.getattr=newe in the mount options of mergerfs partition? ” I made it, and rebooted server after that, but didn't changed. I tried to delete and recreate plex container, after that it works again, plex can access files shared from pool. What was the problem? (restart plex container didn't helped, need to recreate to make it work)

• UnionFS and file distribution

schulcz - - General

Quote from gderf: “Quote from schulcz: “I think I understood what you wrote, but what happens if I use Existing Path, Most Free Space policy, and the folder on first drive is filled full? I think UnionFS should create another folder with same name and path on other drive and continue write to there, but not this happens, it says there is nore more space on disk (however the other disk in pool is almost empty) ” The part you are missing is "Existing Path." If the path does not already exist on a …

• UnionFS and file distribution

schulcz - - General

Quote from crashtest: “You probably will fill the drive up to the limit specified by in UnionFS. You're probably filling one drive with video content, which are very large files. When a shared folder is created on the UnionFS mount point, we'll say Videos, using "Existing Path, Most Free Space", the folder is created on one drive. Thereafter, the first directive "Existing Path" will direct all files to that shared folder only. If you use the policy "Most Free Space", "Videos" will be filled with…

• Same here, the problem is identified after server reboot. I run Plex in docker, so I haven't got plex user under OMV. I added manually a "plexuser" before, who runs plex docker image, he is in users group also. I identified mounted media folders isn't appears in plex container since reboot.

• I bought a bigger disk with the aim of installing virtual machines. I installed the vbox plugin, but I can't add shared directory from the system partition (sde1) when I would like to add VM directory. Is it possible if I use the original OMV installer (openmediavault_3.0.94-amd64.iso) for the installation? If the answer is yes, how could I solve this? Which permissions should I set for the VM directory? Thanks! forum.openmediavault.org/index…891c776737cfb2f9544111585forum.openmediavault.org/ind…