Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Abandoned plugins

mtganzer - - Plugins

Re: Plex native vs in Docker: Plex says they don't support hardware transcoding inside a Docker container. This is kind of important to those of us trying to use lower-powered CPU's that support it. I do know my way around Linux enough to load the Plex .deb natively, but others may not. support.plex.tv/articles/11500…re-accelerated-streaming/ "Can I use Hardware-Accelerated Streaming inside of Docker? At this time, we do not formally support hardware acceleration inside of a Docker container. So…

• OMV on Zyxel NSA320 ?

mtganzer - - My NAS Build

Looks interesting...but would probably also want to flash the uBoot as well. At this point, I am satisfied because I achived my objective of replacing Arch with Debian (I spend most of my time with Ubuntu and Redhat, and Arch was just a complete oddball trying to manage). My NSA320 is mainly just a backup destination for the VM's in my ESXi home lab. OMV piqued my interest because of iSCSI support, but really don't need it at the moment. Since we are drifting off-topic here, I will defer any fur…

• OMV on Zyxel NSA320 ?

Definitely NOT an annoyance...appreciate all the help!!! Tried the change with the 32GB stick, and unfortunately still no-go. Sees 2 USB devices, but 0 USB storage devices. The more I look at it, the more it looks like the braindead USB subsystem in the stock uBoot. At this point, probably will put this aside for a bit. I did some hacking of the install script to enable the hard drive boot options you had commented out, and installed to the SATA drive using Bodhi's 3.17 rootfs as you described i…

• OMV on Zyxel NSA320 ?

Different errors now. Wonder if I messed up the 32GB USB stick when I nuked it (really just deleted partitions using fdisk). - Pulled the HD (helps to RTFM - DOH!) - resetenv;reset - boots from install USB, writes to 32G USB, shuts down. Check 32GB USB on RPi, all the files look like they are where they need to be. - put 32 GB USB back USB2 port on NSA320, power up: ** MARVELL BOARD: RD-88F6281A LE U-Boot 1.1.4 (Mar 23 2011 - 16:09:39) Marvell version: 3.4.19 U-Boot code: 00600000 -> 0067FFF0 BS…

• OMV on Zyxel NSA320 ?

I have re-imaged it back to stock Zyxel software (4.70) now. I was trying to install using what was in your dropbox on Sept 1. Install USB was 8 GB SanDisk, formatted FAT32, contents: -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 29593600 May 24 19:36 boot-nsa320.tar -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1190 Aug 6 03:47 creating salted checksums.txt -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 721582080 Jul 12 06:52 debian-omv-stoneburner1.tar -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 31980 Feb 18 2010 md5sum -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 64 Sep 5 2012 nsa310_check_file_C0 -rwxr…

• It looks like all the files are where they are supposed to be on a 32 GB SanDisk USB key. But for some reason it doesn't find the kernel image (/boot/uImage) on the USB, and it then falls back to booting from the old nand image. Same thing happens when I try to load to SATA drive. I have am currently UART booting from the 2014.07 U-boot. Here is the U-boot environment: arcNumber=3956 baudrate=115200 bootcmd=run bootcmd_uenv; run bootcmd_usb; usb stop; run bootcmd_sata; reset bootcmd_sata=run sat…

• converting from arch?

Anyone tried the installing from a previously-reflashed to arch NSA320? I seem to get all the way through the install, but it doesn't look like uboot updates properly, and upon next boot, it uses the default Zyxel enviornment. I have tried the "setenv to_factory; saveenv" and "resetenv", but neither works.