Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Error when creating shared folder.

Khay - - General

Should I perhaps stick to OMV4 since all guides are based on that?

Khay - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “For OMV 5.x, /sharedfolders can no longer be used. ” Do you perhaps have a better guide/video? Everyone seems to suggest techno dad on the forums, but he made a mistake then I guess. I followed his video guide.

Khay - - General

Quote from votdev: “You are surely using /sharedfolders/foo_bar_xyz paths in your Docker config. This is strictly forbidden. ” Ah, I used Techno Dad his video, do you have a better video or guide for a newbie?

Khay - - General

Hi! When I try to create a shared folder I get this error, I have no idea what causes it. Brainfuck Source Code (8 lines) and Brainfuck Source Code (1 line)Source Code (4 lines) All help is appreciated!

• Quote from macom: “You can install Nextcloud, Plex (I assume also Kodi) and Wordpress in Docker. For Nextcloud and Plex there are guides in the guide section of the forum. For Wordpress there is a stack in Portainer. ” 1. So... OpenMediaVault doesn't have a web interface for files only (yet)? 2. Based on what I searched on google, people infact do suggest Plex. Weird that I never heard of it though. 3. Ah, I don't want to use WordPress. I'm a web developer myself and I want to host some websites…

• Hello co-tech enthusiasts, I was wondering if it's possible to use OMW as a NAS with a web and app interface, so my family can easily access their files (maybe nextcloud or seafile?). Next to that I also want to use it as a web server to host an actual website with domain/ssl on. And finally, I want to stream the application kodi through ethernet or wifi, this will give me easy access to netflix, youtube, spotify on our main TV which, without having to buy a smart tv or a separate device (this i…