Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 248.

• permission's location

richprim - - General

Thank you for the quick response. I am going over there today to put the user info back in. Just in my haste to finish yesterday, I overlooked setting the permissions. Rich

• permission's location

richprim - - General

I just switched my church's file server over to version 5 from 4 I forgot to set the permissions but the office staff said its working as usual. My question is, are the permissions saved to the storage drives or the micro SD card

• plex

richprim - - General

Not sure how to do it with docker, kind of new to docker. Any help would be great

• plex

richprim - - General

I just loaded OMV 5 on a rock64. Is there a way to add PLEX since it isn't in the plugin's or extra's ?

• OMV 4

richprim - - General

Ok I will try it, I thought omv 5 was still beta??

• OMV 4

richprim - - General

When I click on the omv 4 download for raspberrypi I only get instructions for omv 5? Rich Prim

• Raspberrypi images

richprim - - General

Just wanted to see what 5 has to offer.

• Raspberrypi images

richprim - - General

Thanks

• Raspberrypi images

richprim - - General

Will there be a Raspberrypi image for version 5 of Open media vault some time soon?

• Plex under Docker

richprim - - General

Thanks for the screen shots. I am away on a trip will try then when I get back. Rich Prim

• Plex under Docker

richprim - - General

Yes I did try the video. He goes very fast and the screen is so fuzzy that I can read what he is typing. Rich

• Plex under Docker

richprim - - General

I am trying to get Plex to work in a Docker container and having trouble I am using the Docker Plex image but there are a lot of settings I don't know what to set to. IE Networking, Port forwarding, Environmental Variables, Volumes and Bindings, Volumes from, Extra Arguments and Container commands. I did have Plex working by its self but it keeps the hard drives from spinning down. Rich

• backup plugin

richprim - - General

Yes I did not see the RPi info, thanks I will try your suggestion.

• backup plugin

richprim - - General

I installed the backup plugin that's supposed to make a copy of the sd card (raspberrypi). I expected a img or a compressed single file. I got a number of files. My question is how to rebuild you sd card from those files.

• connection from pclinux

richprim - - General

I have found out that if I connect via the ssh option i can get to my shares. Rich Prim

• connection from pclinux

richprim - - General

Having trouble connection from a pclinux computer. I see the shares but it will not accept the password when trying to connect to the share? Rich Prim

• is plex working in omv4?

richprim - - General

Ok about Docker, never used it so this should be a new experience Rich Prim

• is plex working in omv4?

richprim - - General

I am wondering if Plex is now working in OMV4? Last time I tried it, it created other problems. Rich Prim

• Recovering from a drive failure

richprim - - General

I built a file server for my church with 2ea, 2tb drives, one for the main storage and one for Rsync. There doesn't seem to be a easy way to rebuild a main storage drive from the Rsync drive. Suggestions have been given to us midnight commander etc, this way still has its complications. I believe I have found a simple way to do it if you are using one of the arm boards like the rock64 etc. I simply took a second SD card and loaded armbian Armbian Debian Stretch Desktop One of the features of thi…

• installing mc on openmediavault

richprim - - General

This is the full terminal print out ch@rich-KC787AAR-ABA-d4996t:~$ sudo ssh root@192.168.1.94 [sudo] password for rich: root@192.168.1.94's password: Welcome to ARMBIAN 5.46 experimental Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) 4.14.69-v7+ System load: 0.31 0.31 0.13 Up time: 9 days Memory usage: 8 % of 976MB Swap usage: 1 % of 488Mb IP: 192.168.1.94 CPU temp: 39°C Usage of /: 18% of 7.2G storage/: 24% of 917G Raspberry Pi is a slow NAS: forum.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/19871 [ 0 security updates a…