Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• libre.computer/products/boards/roc-rk3328-cc/ What about this little guy? I cant seem to find the total power it needs to run.

• Quote from tkaiser: “Why would a toy be more stable than a PC? Especially since you chose the worst toy possible. ” Quote from Nibb31: “Plex on an RPi isn't a very good idea. Neither is a NAS on an RPi for that matter. Keep in mind that this is going to be slow and painful. ” Quote from cabrio_leo: “As I read here in several threads there should be better ARM-based devices for OMV, than RPi´s. ” Guess my Pi endeavor is sort of doomed. Was fun to try, as i had everything just laying around on han…

• Did you fully format and wipe the SD? Is it connected to the Ethernet? Is the HDMI cable plugged in fully? Does your monitor have the HDMI input selected? Is the SD card in the right way?

• I got my HDD on there, created a file, its on the network i think and i added plex, the plugins, and now I am lost. I have no idea what to do next and i cant seem to add a network drive. I would like some tips with different os since we have Windows, Android, MacOS, Linux, and ios. I am obviously new to the whole NAS, RAID storage, and plex. I had a Pi, some HDDs and decided to try something. We lost some HDDs when our PC went down some time ago. Hope a NAS Pi setup would be more stable. Also pl…