Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

• Interesting new open source NAS

knireis - - General

thanks, i pre-ordered the helios64 as well

• Interesting new open source NAS

knireis - - General

Is it correct to assume that if it runs OMV, it will run omv-extras as well? Because the extras make OMV so wonderful!

• See this post for new remote mount plugin with webdav: forum.openmediavault.org/index…av-to-remote-mount-plugin

• add webdav to remote mount plugin

knireis - - Plugins

Quote from Helly1206: “For people who can't wait, you can find the deb file here: You need to install it by hand in a terminal, as omv doesn't see this version from the server. sudo dpkg -i openmediavault-remotemount_5.0.2_all.deb ” Great Helly, thanks a lot, it works perfectly!

• Add a package to a docker container

knireis - - Docker

thanks, i'll take a look straight away

• Add a package to a docker container

knireis - - Docker

I run domoticz on a raspberrypi. I have a door ringer switch connected to domoticz and when some pushes this button, domoticz calls a script to run a linphone command in order to call a specified voip number. This works well. Now i would like to transfer my domoticz install to a docker on my Openmediavault server. This works fine as well except i need to install the linphone-nogtk package in the docker container in order to be able to make the sip phone call. Any ideas how to do this? I have not…

• add webdav to remote mount plugin

knireis - - Plugins

I have some issues adding a webdav share to the omv install. I noticed the remote-mount plugin accepts nfs or cifs only. Is it possible to add webdav to this plugin as well?

• I tried the steps as outlined in the transip guide, but i can not get this to work with openmediavault 5.Iam Dutch so no problem understanding the instructions... mounting manually with sudo mount -t davfs -o noexec https://[gebruikersnaam].stackstorage.com/remote.php/webdav/ /root/stack/ works fine, but with fstab it does not mount. No errors either. Any suggestions?

• port change and port forward FTP

knireis - - FTP

Probably not omv related, but i have issues with changing ftp port. Port 21 works fine also from the internet with port forwarding. Changing the portnumber to something like 21000 (and also the portforwarding) gives unreliable or no access. I also tried the outside port of 21000 and internal port 21 (with the correct portforwarding) but that does not work either. Do i miss something? I read about ftp port 21 being a control port only?

• activating ftp gives error

knireis - - FTP

isse now that my issue is the same as in this thread: forum.openmediavault.org/index…til-I-restart-the-service

• same issue here did you find a solution?

knireis - - FTP

i disabled and enabled ftp a few times, now it seems to start fine

knireis - - FTP

and the second part of the error: Changes:---------- ID: configure_proftpd_mod_auth_pam Function: file.append Name: /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf Result: True Comment: Appended 4 lines Started: 14:20:43.325117 Duration: 2.024 ms Changes: ---------- diff: --- +++ @@ -51,3 +51,7 @@ # pam_listfile.so module, so set it to 'off' by default. UseFtpUsers off </IfModule> +<IfModule mod_auth_pam.c> + AuthPAM on + AuthPAMConfig proftpd +</IfModule>---------- ID: configure_proftpd_mod_ban Function: file.append…

knireis - - FTP

I did a clean install of omv 5, including updates. Added disks and shares. After activating ftp i get this error: (and there is more) Fout #0:OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C.UTF-8; omv-salt deploy run proftpd 2>&1' with exit code '1': debian:---------- ID: configure_proftpd_mod_core Function: file.managed Name: /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf Result: True Comment: File /etc/proftpd/proftpd.conf update…

• can not activate smb/cifs

knireis - - CIFS/SMB

thanks, that solved it

• can not activate smb/cifs

knireis - - CIFS/SMB

Did a clean install of omv 5, did the updates, setup disks and shares. However when activating smb/cifs i get this error: {"response":null,"error":{"code":0,"message":"The property 'localmaster' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.smb'.","trace":"OMV\\AssertException: The property 'localmaster' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.smb'. in \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc:71\nStack trace:\n#0 \/usr\/share\/php\/openmediavault\/config\/configobject.inc(186): …

• SFTP plugin alternative

knireis - - FTP

I was just going to ask for help getting sftp to work on OMV5. So it is not my fault i can't get it to work. I'll try to be patient and hope you get it done soon. Thanks