Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Should be fixed now - github.com/openmediavault/open…e418f26799f46c2df6e19c3a4 ” Sounds great! Is the update to 4.1.6 available yet? Update Manager doesn´t find it here and I´m still on 4.1.5-1

• Quote from krew: “Hello! I´m running into this error message, too. Plus also got "Invalid RPC response. Please check the syslog for more information." WebGUI is working though and OMV seems to complete the task. Are these errormessages safe to ignore? Many thanks in advance. ” Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusxxx' (size=0). So is this basically a bug with the webgui/frontend and safe to ignore?

• Hello! I´m running into this error message, too. Clean install of OMV 4.1.3-1 from USB-Stick (official image) to a completely wiped SSD. System is an ASRock J3455-ITX with 8Gb Ram. I´m getting numerous of these error messages when writing a file system to my new WD Red 4Tb (I chose ext4). Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusybdepR' (size=0). Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatustG0rdl' (size=0). Failed to read file '/tmp/bgstatusIKjyzU' (size=0). ... (Just to qoute a few). Details: Fehler #0: OMV\Exc…