Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from Itookmyprozac: “I flashed the SD card with Win32DiskImager as allways, using the .img file downloaded from here. ” That image is for Odroid, not RapberryPi. Follow this guide: Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian SBC's, & i386 32-bit platforms

• octoprint/repetier

macom - - Docker

So according to last line it is /dev/ttyUSB0 But it seems the image and the documentation is currently not available on hub.docker.com. Do you have the docker-compose file? If yes, post it here.

• OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4

macom - - General

Quote from BjoernST: “Auch habe ich nicht herrausgefunden wie man OMV 4 installieren kann. ” Welche Version von OMV installiert wird, hängt davon ab, mit welcher Rapbian Version man startet. Raspbian basierend auf Debian 9 (Stretch) --> OMV4 Raspbian basierend auf Debian 10 (Buster) --> OMV5

macom - - General

Quote from BjoernST: “Vielleicht muss man Englisch können um die deutsche Übersetzung zu finden? Ich finde sie nicht. ” ok, ist nur ein Link unter dem man das PDF übersetzen lassen kann forum.openmediavault.org/index…22d97848edcbb03aed28e83aa

• docker cannot run mldonkey

macom - - General

In your first picture there should be a button related to logs. Check if there is any useful information.

• octoprint/repetier

macom - - Docker

Do you have keyboard and display connected to your server? If yes execute this command from the prompt after login: ls /dev | grep tty If you have no keyboard and display connected: Are you able to ssh into your server? If not read in the guide which is linked in my signature. There is a section about ssh and Putty (a software which can be used for a ssh connection between Windows and the server). After you have a ssh connection execute this command above from the prompt. Post the output here.

• Quote from Togna Balogna: “I've noticed that the white LED on my HDD is blinking, indicating some kind of issue. ” Have you checked the handbook of the drive what this white blinking LED means? Other points to check: - USB connection of the drive - power supply of the drive (is it external power supply?) - try to mount the USB drive on a Laptop/Destop with Linux to see if it is working (if you are using only Windows, you can boot a life distro like Linux Mint) If you are not able to mount it on …

• Sorry, I can't help you with your problem. But OMV in general is based on Debian. As you are using an Odroid xu4 it is based on Armbian which is Debian adapted for ARM boards. I propose you ask your question also in in Armbian forum. forum.armbian.com/ My guess would be that it is related to the power usage of the USB drive. Did you change anything? Different power supply, different cable?

• How to install Jupyter Notebook on OMV4 ?

macom - - Docker

Yes, there is no specific guide for Jupyter. However, you could use the videos to get an idea how to set up docker container in general. After you understood the concept you might be able to setup Jupyter Notebooks.

macom - - General

Schau mal hier. Von dem Guide gibt es auch eine deutsche Version: Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian SBC's, & i386 32-bit platforms

• Notification settings

macom - - General

It is a feature of OMV. The default value is set to 80%. To change this value you have to use the process above. If you just don't want to get the notification you can turn the notification off in the GUI of OMV.

• If the USB drive is smaller than the nvme drive you need to use the -icds switch in Clonezilla. Amount of data on the nvme drive must be smaller than the available space on the USB drive.

• During first boot you may have to enter the grub menu and change the boot device. Just try. If you can't get it to work you can still do a fresh installation.

• I would just clone the drive to the USB drive using Clonezilla. After a reboot everything should work as before (unless there is anything special due to nvme I am not aware of). if not, you can still do a fresh installation to the USB drive. The RAID should be detected during first boot. Mount the filesystem and start configuration of the rest.

• You could post the part of the file you changed. Then someone might be able to tell you where the issue is. If you want to reinstall this will not affect your data drives. Just disconnect the data drives to make sure you do not install on one of the data drives. Then install OMV and connect the data drives again. You will have to do all the configuration from scratch. Mount the filesystem(s) on your data drive. When you create the shared folders, point them to the existing folders on the data dr…

• Migrating from OMV plugin to portainer?

macom - - Docker

This might be interesting as well Any way to create a docker-compose.yml from installed containers?

• I would do a fresh start with OMV5. It is not announced stable but it is used by many users already. The docker plugin is not available on OMV5 anymore. It has been replaced by Portainer. Here is how to install OMV5 on RPi (and other devices). Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian SBC's, & i386 32-bit platforms

• How to install Jupyter Notebook on OMV4 ?

macom - - Docker

I think you should install in docker. You will find some guides in the guides section of the forum. Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced One important point which needs to be noted: when you add a path in docker to a folder, don't use the /sharedfolder/path_to_folder version but /srv/dev-disk-by-label-LABEL/path_to_folder

• Error control panel login web

macom - - General

You need to find what is filling your root filesystem. There are some threads about it. du -xhd1 / will show you how much space is used by each folder on the root.