Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Quote from phunksta: “I don't have the repo files any longer. When you say, 'delete that archive' I'm not sure what you mean? Is there some way to remove any trace of this old repo and any archives from that 'key'? Forgive me I don't know the OMV architecture very well, I assume there is a DB or set of files somewhere that keeps all this metadata? Or, are you referring to a Borg command? ” You don't need the files. Just go to the archive tab of the borg plugin and delete the archive that refers …

• Looks like you deleted a repo that the "anamewozere_HomeScans" archive is referencing. The plugin doesn't check to see if a repo has archives when deleting a repo. I would delete that archive or change the repo it references.

• Portainder usage

ryecoaaron - - General

I didn't watch them but he created at least three videos using portainer. forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=185081#post185081 forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=228704#post228704 forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=218560#post218560

• Clear your browser cache. If that doesn't work, post the output of sudo omv-showkey borgbackup

• If you enable backports, you will get the debian backports repo that has the needed packages in it. Even though these packages are in the regular Debian Buster repo, raspbian is not building these packages. No need to modify the plugin. Although I wouldn't use zfs on an RPi. The only reason I started building these arm packages was for arm boards with real SATA ports.

• Quote from rhinkhaus: “Why doesn't it align better with debians release cycle? ” I don't know. You would have to ask Volker. As a plugin dev, I can't start my work until the next version of OMV exists. Quote from rhinkhaus: “Wouldn't it be better to beta test OMV with debian testing and when a Debian version gets stable, the corresonding OMV gets stable too? ” Maybe he doesn't want to try and write code against a moving target? Can't answer that either. Quote from rhinkhaus: “might it be that OM…

• Sharedfolders

ryecoaaron - - Off-Topic

Quote from draddy: “yeah in cli, but i mean on the web UI - or you just plan to remove it from cli? just for cli i'm also fine with symlinks - but web UI it looks (for me) we need to set smb, ftp, and other services? so you are the boss, tell me if wrong ” Shared folders in the web interface are not going anywhere. They are core to the OMV design. The bind mount to /sharedfolders to make a path that easier to remember is what we were talking about. The only place they are used is the command lin…

• Quote from rhinkhaus: “I don't know how long the other versions had beta status but >10 months for OMV5 beta are a long time. ” Being a plugin dev, I guess I understand the development cycle better than most. While 10 months is a long time, it is a moving beta. The first beta release is barely changed from the previous release. That is why it is beta quality. The features/changes develop over the next months while the previous release is maturing. Some of the features/fixes from the beta version…

• ASUS XG-C100C on OMV?

ryecoaaron - - Network

Quote from numsi: “Since I cannot get my hands on Mellanox ” Mine came from ebay. Quote from numsi: “do you have any info on the Intel NICs, more specifically X550-T1 intel? ” A review on Amazon says it worked with Debian without any extra work. I don't have one so I can't confirm. If you want to send me one, I will test it

• I'm not official and there are too many questions but ... Quote from rhinkhaus: “found the statement (from last summer) that OMV5 will be out right after Debian 10.1. ” It actually said it won't be before 10.1 is released. It does not say it will be released as soon as 10.1 is out. Quote from rhinkhaus: “if developers play the 'never getting final' game. ” You do realize there is a 1.0 final, 2.0 final, 3.0 final, 4.0 final? So, the developer (there is only one - votdev) knows how to play the "g…

• Increase storage with RAID 0?

ryecoaaron - - RAID

Quote from Nick0: “I get that this isn't rocket science but I thought I might learn a bit more about how it actually works. ” I can answer questions you have but writing up everything I know about the plugin is not going to happen

• If the files are small, it will never hit 1gbps. And that many robocopy threads won't help. Hopefully your PC isn't wireless as well.

• Remote mount plugin issue

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

That I can't fix. It is failing to mount your nfs mount. Maybe a reboot to clean up the cruft from previous attempts?

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Shit. What is the output of: sudo omv-salt deploy run fstab

• If this is OMV 5.x, clear your browser cache.

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

What about: cat /etc/systemd/system/sharedfolders-torrents.mount

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Ok. We are getting somewhere. What is the output of: ls -al /etc/systemd/system/

• Quote from striscio: “Is it safe to remove resolvconf if I plan to use PiHole again? ” The pihole installer and updater both make sure it is installed. So, you need to run pihole in docker if you want to avoid this.

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Is a885a03d-a371-4df9-9016-25c3d37e7c80 the new mount? What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep openm

• OMV as KVM Vm won't shutdown

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from mn124700: “What am I missing? ” You have to enable the guest agent on the kvm side (not in the guest). On proxmox, it is just a checkbox to enable it. With libvirt, it looks like you need to add a line to the config file - wiki.libvirt.org/page/Qemu_guest_agent