Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• My shared folders SMB disappear and appear after 1-5 minutes in Finder on Mac OS X. Not all, but only some What am I doing wrong? omv2.x / omv4.x /MacOS 10.10

• 1. After start the task, an error: Failed to execute XPath query '//services/downloader/downloads'. ERRORS #0:OMV\Config\DatabaseException: Failed to execute XPath query '//services/downloader/downloads'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:244Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/downloader.inc(150): OMV\Config\Database->set(Object(OMV\Config\ConfigObject))#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceDownloader->setDownload(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/r…

• Yes. I did not insert dns settings 192.168.1.1 thanks

• After rebooting, the file /etc/resolv.conf becomes empty and unable to update the system. resolv.conf I manually enter such data nameserver 8.8.8.8 nameserver 8.8.4.4 OMV 4.1.32-1 What am I doing wrong?

• Transfer the rrd

romanram - - General

I find old *.rdd database files in /var/lib/rrdcached/db/localhost/ and move them to a new omv5. Its work!

• Transfer the rrd

romanram - - General

Hello. 1. How to transfer the rrd info from my old omv2 to the new omv4? 2. Is it possible to make viewing a schedule for 2-5 years? forum.openmediavault.org/index…b90f74907ce976062a8c9956f