Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Mergerfs guide

gderf - - General

You could read the documentation for starters. github.com/trapexit/mergerfs

• My bad I misread your post.

• Plex - Unable to connect to Media securely

gderf - - Plugins

No idea what client app you are using mine does not look like that.

• As an aside, most VPN providers offer a SOCKS5 proxy with their service. I run deluge using a SOCKS5 proxy rather than VPN. You can set it up in deluge Preferences | Proxy.

gderf - - Plugins

You're in the wrong place. On the left side menu, go into Network.

gderf - - Plugins

In the Plex WebUI. You have to get into the settings. Click on the Wrench icon upper right.

• In the Plex UI Settings | Network | Secure connections select what you want there.

• Portainer/Docker issues

gderf - - Docker

Quote from Huberer: “Quote from gderf: “I'm running 5.4.0-0.bpo.3-amd64 too and Portainer works fine. ” Is this the proxmox kernel or did you install the kernel by hand? ” This is a backports kernel (bpo). They were made available if the backports repo was enabled on OMV4, but IIRC, more recently they are used as the default. I'm on OMV5.

• Fresh install problems

gderf - - General

The admin user does not have shell access so login via terminal or ssh is not possible. The admin user can only log in via the web interface. If you want to login via terminal or ssh use the username root and the root password you created during the install. Creating a regular non-privileged user is also advisable.

gderf - - Docker

Quote from Huberer: “Thanks. It looks that you're using the proxmox kernel. I really don't understand why is portainer working on some users with proxmox kernel and on three systems of mine (2 real machines and one VM) not. Really, really curious ..... ” I thought the proxmox kernels had pve in their names? I'm running 5.4.0-0.bpo.3-amd64 too and Portainer works fine.

• Quote from Adoby: “I don't know what "none" translates to as a path. But I fear that it means that docker thinks it owns all your shares and is free to adjust the permissions everywhere. And that you now know what is causing your problems. ” "None" means use the default setting which is /var/lib/docker/

gderf - - Docker

Quote from AustinML: “I'm not really sure - whatever installs standard with OMV5 I guess? ” In the shell run: uname -a Or login to the WebUI and read the System Information screen.

• Fresh install problems

gderf - - General

If you are trying to login via the black with white letters terminal screen you are in the wrong place for most use cases. You need to point your web browser to the machine's IP address and login there.

• No. The docker base path you set OMV-Extras | Docker | Docker Storage.

• If you are using /sharedfolders/.......... paths in your docker Volume and Bind Mounts you are making a mistake. Use the actual location of the folders instead.

• Since OMV is based on Debian Linux, you should consult their published EOL schedules. OMV4 is based on Debian 9 (Stretch), EOL ~2020, LTS ends ~2022. The seemingly never changing answer about release date questions is "It will be released when it is released."

• I have an LSI 9200-8E adapter in my OMV box.

• SFTP Plugin Problem

gderf - - SSH

I don't use the sftp plugin, I set up sftp by hand ages ago long before I started to use OMV so this practice was carried over. In my setups, the /dev folder contains a log socket. It is required to be within the chroot environment or it will not work. I suppose that if you want to run sftp without any logging enabled (not a good idea) then you could disable logging for the service in /etc/rsyslog.d by determining which is the appropriate file there and renaming it so it does not have conf as th…

• Makemkv + portainer

gderf - - General

You need to disclose how you configured the container.

• That doesn't sound all that unusual to me. That's a fairly large drive on a fairly slow interface. Is it making visible progress?