Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

• rrdcached error messages after reboot

Frepke - - General

Got this error after reboot rrdcached plugin: Failed to connect to RRDCacheD at unix:/var/run/rrdcached.sock: Unable to connect to rrdcached: No such file or directory (status=2)

Frepke - - General

Quote from votdev: “Can be fixed by omv-salt deploy run rrdcached. ” Thanks, try it tonight (the reboot). See the BASE_OPTIONS has a value now.

Frepke - - General

I've the same problem/situation. output of /etc/default/rrdcached: (Hidden Content)

• Memory usage 0.3% of 3.74GB

Frepke - - General

Thanks for your quick answer.

• Memory usage 0.3% of 3.74GB

Frepke - - General

I've a clean OMV 5 installation running on a HP thin client t620. In the GUI the memory usage is only 0.3% of 3.74GB. Free in the terminal says: ~# free total used free shared buff/cache available Mem: 3926400 1134420 1709772 11656 1082208 2578208 Swap: 4090876 0 4090876 Before I installed the flashmemory-plugin the usage was "normal", with the plugin installed and with the plugin removed it's only 0.3% kr., Frepke

• Quote from Morlan: “This guide won’t work without port forwarding. There might a way, which involves setting up a vpn host or ssh Tunnel from somewhere else. But this would involve renting a server ” You're right, It needs ports 80 and 443 forwarded.

• I've done this following this guide: medium.com/@containeroo/traefi…y-step-guide-e0be0c17cfa5 and a free domain from selfhost.de kr., Frepke

• ETA for OMV 5.0 - 2020, 2021, 2022?

Frepke - - General

Quote from votdev: “Quote from spupuz: “thanks, is there any eta? thanks a lot. ” ASAP, i can't say more. ” I've a strange feeling. OMV5 stable is skipped and we jump immediately to OMV6

• Quote from geaves: “@Morlan beat me to it you need to add :armhf to the end of the image name. ” :armhf isn't a TAG I think, use linuxserver/calibre-web:arm32v7-latest instead or :arm64v8-latest (think this is the best for your device)

• Quote from Timus: “Thanks. I solved this problem by including a slider in the system monitoring. ” Okay, But did you read the previous link I posted, it has a reason why it's disabled by default on ARM devices.

• Quote from Timus: “Hello! I installed OMV 5 on the Rasp Pi4B 4Gb (Raspbian Buster Lite install according to the laid out instructions in pdf). There is a problem displaying performance statistics graphs. I clear my browser cache. I tried in browsers on two computers, tablet and phone. How to fix this problem? ” I think here's your answer: forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=159066#post159066

• issue with package manager

Frepke - - General

Quote from votdev: “Quote from Frepke: “You can modify /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py https://github.com/python/cpython/commit/9cd7e17640a49635d1c1f8c2989578a8fc2c1de6 kr., Frepke ” Please don't if you do not know what you're doing. One incorrect blank in Python code may break your whole Python installation. ” I thought it was a very harmless action because it's only copy/paste. I did it multiple times already without any problems. And yes, you have to be careful and make no mistakes. kr., Frepke

• issue with package manager

Frepke - - General

You can modify /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py https://github.com/python/cpython/commit/9cd7e17640a49635d1c1f8c2989578a8fc2c1de6 kr., Frepke

• Quote from pcjunkie7: “Hey everyone, I'm new to OMV. I have read a lot about getting started and watched various videos. I downloaded ISO and burned to USB flash with Etcher. The install seemed to go fine. I selected the 256GB M.2 SSD drive in my HP T620 and there were no problems or errors during install. When it finished and said it was complete, I removed the install USB flash drive and system rebooted. It immediately tried to boot to network so I went into BIOS and set the SSD as first boot …

• How do I install the nzbget plugin?

Frepke - - Plugins

For the HC2 you should use linuxserver/nzbget:arm32v7-latest

• Quote from threehappypenguins: “Another question, if I can't get motioneye to work, I was looking at Zoneminder as well. I found arm32v7 exactly in lspipepr/zoneminder, but I can't find that within the docker search in OMV. Is there are a manual way to pull it?” You can manually pull the image f164627d3a28a550fcb4ac27d103423a.jpg Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

• Quote from geaves: “Quote from threehappypenguins: “I have an Odroid HC2. I see in the tags stuff like "arm64," ” I think the HC2 would be arm64-latest so when you select an image such as linuxserver/syncthing there is another box next to it, that is the tag box in there you would enter arm64-latest then click start. If you don't enter anything in the tag field it will just pull the latest image which is usually amd64. ” For an Odroid HC2 you've to use the tag arm32v7-latest (I've an HC1). kr., …

• Odroid-HC1 strange networkspeed (slow)

Frepke - - Network

Hello, I've an Odroid-HC1 running on OMV4 with the latest updates and connected direct to the routers LAN-port. My internetconnection is 1000Mbit/s up/down. When I test my internet network speed with iperf3 and a public server, the speed is good enough: (Hidden Content) But when I test it with speedtest-cli the results are bad: (Hidden Content) When I try a testfile in SABNzbd, I only get 6MB/s. Is there a way to improve my network/download speed? TIA., Frepke

• Quote from Belenos: “Quote from Frepke: “Okay, but you wrote: Card has been formated right before flashing the image (unpacked).To be clear, you loaded the .xz file in Ether? kr., Frepke ” I see, I've written it misleadingly. Sorry for that!And yes, the .xz file is loaded in Ether. I haven't done anything with the original downloaded file (except checking the MD5). ” I've an HC1 myself, the OMV installation is always easy. The first boot takes only a few minutes and the system is ready to go. Th…

• Quote from Belenos: “Quote from Frepke: “As macom wrote, do not unpack the image. kr., Frepke ” As I wrote, I haven't unpacked it ;-} ” Okay, but you wrote: Card has been formated right before flashing the image (unpacked). To be clear, you loaded the .xz file in Ether? kr., Frepke