Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• HHD expansion PCIe card

gderf - - My NAS Build

There are several variations within the 9200 line. I don't know what the differences are other than if you don't need or don't want a RAID card, then don't pay extra for it. I got mine on Amazon for $59.00. The 9300 series are newer and use PCIe 3.0 instead of 2.0 used by the 9200 series. But this probably won't matter to you. P20 is the latest firmware available for the 9200 series cards. You don't necessarily need it, mine came with much older firmware (v7.0) and it worked fine. I flashed it t…

gderf - - My NAS Build

My LSI 9200-8E HBA card was recognized by OMV, as were all the drives plugged into it.

gderf - - My NAS Build

Given the choice between buying a PCIe SATA card or a PCIe Host Bus Adapter, chose the HBA. It offers a future path the SATA card doesn't and can't. I have an LSI 9200-8E HBA in my OMV machine that connects to a DAS box. The card has external connectors (the E in the model number indicates this.) If your drives are in the same box as the HBA card, you need one with internal connectors. LSI products use an "I" in the model number to show this. Tons of cards can be had on ebay or Amazon at very go…

• You might have a failing drive it it makes clicking noises. Your drives should be mounting via UUID or Disk Label, but not by /dev/sdx. If you are using USB drives, you are likely going to have problems.

• Don't worry about what you saw, I see similar all the time. From today's run here: Untagged: linuxserver/jackett@sha256:bc673819ddade6716b7f46241d27ba69895d94eee5d8ecae1d61adb188a363e5Deleted: sha256:0b7c5d34ea96b577f271d33c10b2812f5dbeddba19ffc65cb62805d69983c8a5Deleted: sha256:08014f12fb51399a9fb221e336a0e74e9f91e80dd56a8f6e974b32c604bb9802Deleted: sha256:71cd0bbea496c9416c10f7d5d8b1d20e7366664a98e22b60bf3f169627441537

• You can still use a scheduled job to do this. I run this daily at midnight: Source Code (1 line) Try it in the shell first to see that it works.

• Transcode Folder SSD

gderf - - General

It doesn't matter where the PMS Transcode folder is. There is no advantage to having it on an SSD either. And by default OMV will not offer the system drive as a user data storage location. You're better off just putting it in the same place as the PMS metadata directory is which is the default. But if you insist on doing this, just create the folder in the shell and adjust its ownership and permissions such that PMS can use it. You'll have to create an appropriate Bind mount in the docker setup…

• Folder & file display problem

gderf - - General

See the OMV Changelog: openmediavault (5.3.3-1) github.com/openmediavault/open…diavault/debian/changelog

• Mergerfs guide

gderf - - General

You could read the documentation for starters. github.com/trapexit/mergerfs

• My bad I misread your post.

• Plex - Unable to connect to Media securely

gderf - - Plugins

No idea what client app you are using mine does not look like that.

• As an aside, most VPN providers offer a SOCKS5 proxy with their service. I run deluge using a SOCKS5 proxy rather than VPN. You can set it up in deluge Preferences | Proxy.

gderf - - Plugins

You're in the wrong place. On the left side menu, go into Network.

gderf - - Plugins

In the Plex WebUI. You have to get into the settings. Click on the Wrench icon upper right.

• In the Plex UI Settings | Network | Secure connections select what you want there.

• Portainer/Docker issues

gderf - - Docker

Quote from Huberer: “Quote from gderf: “I'm running 5.4.0-0.bpo.3-amd64 too and Portainer works fine. ” Is this the proxmox kernel or did you install the kernel by hand? ” This is a backports kernel (bpo). They were made available if the backports repo was enabled on OMV4, but IIRC, more recently they are used as the default. I'm on OMV5.

• Fresh install problems

gderf - - General

The admin user does not have shell access so login via terminal or ssh is not possible. The admin user can only log in via the web interface. If you want to login via terminal or ssh use the username root and the root password you created during the install. Creating a regular non-privileged user is also advisable.

gderf - - Docker

Quote from Huberer: “Thanks. It looks that you're using the proxmox kernel. I really don't understand why is portainer working on some users with proxmox kernel and on three systems of mine (2 real machines and one VM) not. Really, really curious ..... ” I thought the proxmox kernels had pve in their names? I'm running 5.4.0-0.bpo.3-amd64 too and Portainer works fine.

• Quote from Adoby: “I don't know what "none" translates to as a path. But I fear that it means that docker thinks it owns all your shares and is free to adjust the permissions everywhere. And that you now know what is causing your problems. ” "None" means use the default setting which is /var/lib/docker/

gderf - - Docker

Quote from AustinML: “I'm not really sure - whatever installs standard with OMV5 I guess? ” In the shell run: uname -a Or login to the WebUI and read the System Information screen.