Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 699.

• Still getting the same tons of errors This how I modified the container: forum.openmediavault.org/index…99acbcd6b126646fd7349f2a7 forum.openmediavault.org/index…99acbcd6b126646fd7349f2a7

• yeah, it seems the same as what I did, The only doubt I have is if I wrote the etra args wrong For instance, this is the kind of errors that I get: Source Code (57 lines) Is it normal?

• Hi, I'm trying to run the Netdata container but I'm getting a tons of errors: This is the configuration: i.imgur.com/fb4srnM.png Do I need to setup some permissions or something like that? I didn't give any PGID or PUID since they are not mentioned. Also I'm confused because I miss the classic config folder like I do for all other containers.

• Migrating from OMV plugin to portainer?

Blabla - - Docker

Thanks for the help. For the deply I saw many videos from techodad already

• Migrating from OMV plugin to portainer?

Blabla - - Docker

Hi everyopne, I keep reading about Portainer and I find it really interesintg. I wanted to know if there is some way to migrate from OMVplugin to Portainer. Will portainer be able to see and manage the running container that I already have or I need to deplyo everything from the beginning?

• Quote from draddy: “i use it integrated to nextcloud - so i can edit my documents "on the fly" via browser: if you want to try it €dit: i see calibre-web is used some times - just know the windows version - try to install web and copy my db from windows over to the nas - but - how to send books to a kindle? how to convert? maybe someone have a good how-to for me? - tztztz - it didn't save my kindle email ... so it now work xD ” you should totally create a topic in the guide section for onlyoffic…

• I never used it It seems way better than Libreoffice.

• just a small up in case someone new want to add their voice P.S. Should it be possibile to stick it on top?

• [ITX] low power NAS with 10Gbe

Blabla - - My NAS Build

If you can send me some test it would be great! I'm really interested!

• [ITX] low power NAS with 10Gbe

Blabla - - My NAS Build

Never saw that case! Is the PSU reliable? The biggest fear I have is that this kind of PSU will just burn my disks since I was already hurted by a defective PSU.

• NAS with OMV and Rasberry Pi 4

Blabla - - General

I'm interested about the point 2! Would something like that be fine with a RPi4 4GB? amazon.it/QB-35US3-6G-Esterno-…kb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU= amazon.it/QB-35U31-Esterno-pol…isk&qid=1580918711&sr=8-8 amazon.it/RaidSonic-IB-3640SU3…sk&qid=1580918711&sr=8-15

• I'll try it asap. I can't do that from webinterface right?

• SSD or USB Key?

Blabla - - My NAS Build

40TB for an OS are a lot. You shouldn't ever reach that limit in a normal lifespan of an SSD. Even in that case, you should recieve some SMART alert and be able to change the SSD in time.

• SSD or USB Key?

Blabla - - My NAS Build

Not sure where you live, but I can't find a 16GB SSD anymore. On my build I have a 60GB because it was the cheapest one I could find at that time. Right now you can buy a 120 or 240GB SSD for 20/30€. Why going for the trouble to find a 16GB when you can just buy a 120GB?

• SSD or USB Key?

Blabla - - My NAS Build

Quote from gilles_aurejac: “Quote from Blabla: “The thing is: why should I spend 40€ without knowing if I'll have TRIM, if I can spend 25 for a 16GB SD card and a good usb3 adapter?If I was certain to have TRIM them 15€ can be worth, otherwise is just complicate things ” You have an Asrock H170M Pro4S logic board so you have a free M.2 PCIe slot don't you ? If you want something cheap and reliable why don't you buy a 16 GB Intel Optane SSD ? Those SSD were expensive but can be found new for ~20€…

• SSD or USB Key?

Blabla - - My NAS Build

Quote from gilles_aurejac: “Quote from Blabla: “The thing is: why should I spend 40€ without knowing if I'll have TRIM, if I can spend 25 for a 16GB SD card and a good usb3 adapter?If I was certain to have TRIM them 15€ can be worth, otherwise is just complicate things ” You have an Asrock H170M Pro4S logic board so you have a free M.2 PCIe slot don't you ? If you want something cheap and reliable why don't you buy a 16 GB Intel Optane SSD ? Those SSD were expensive but can be found new for ~20€…

• Quote from Morlan: “When creating a macvlan Network you can see a parent interface. you could try that ” how can I do that?

• Hi everyone. I need some help to make plex works while NordVPN is on. There is some way to force a conatiner to be onnected to a certain interface? For example I want to connect the plex container so that it will only use the interface enp0s31f6 and not tunn0. I tried this setting (the protocol il tcp): FHWe5kBdXaAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg== But after restarting Plex I can't reach it

• I would rather see 2/3 theme integrated in OMV (light, dracula, dark) and select them from the menu like we do for the lenguages.

• Thanks. It's a pity because Dracula's theme is the best for me.