Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 50.

• I just posted This but may be not in the right topic. Hallo ich habe versucht nach den How-to Anleitungen von Macom (danke) den Plex nach einer Neuinstallation OMV4 zu installieren. Leider hakt es. Hello I tried following the instructions from Macom (thanks) to install the Plex after a new installation of OMV4.Unfortunately, there is a problem. root@OMV:/home/docker1/plex# docker-compose up -d Pulling plex (linuxserver/plex:latest)... latest: Pulling from linuxserver/plex f2b02de1b917: Pulling f…

• Hallo ich habe versucht nach den How-to Anleitungen von Macom (danke) den Plex nach einer Neuinstallation OMV4 zu installieren. Leider hakt es. root@OMV:/home/docker1/plex# docker-compose up -d Pulling plex (linuxserver/plex:latest)... latest: Pulling from linuxserver/plex f2b02de1b917: Pulling fs layer 128c1e42cbed: Pulling fs layer ff21e1f0344e: Pulling fs layer e1f93a7f72e2: Waiting 26f16be61f0a: Pulling fs layer 34a96fd4c751: Pulling fs layer ERROR: open /srv/dev-disk-by-label-OVMRaid5/tmp/G…

• Defekte Platte im RAID5 tauschen

Gst - - RAID

System is running, Raid5 as well. Data has been reinstalled also... ...and now I´m creating a new post because of what doesn`t go with plex... But thanks again a lot for help - and patience

Gst - - RAID

OK, that way it`s much more easy I didn`t notice that they could be wiped with OMV also We´ll see, what`s going wrong the next... Thank you.

Gst - - RAID

I`m back - so as my Problems I´d like to poste that after rebuild everything goes well, but it doesn`t. Could you help me with installing the Raid? I cleand all the drives with geparted, installed OMV 4 (as latest version). It runns well. As I couldn`t see the disks to choose them in the Raid-Management, eigher in "File-systems" but in "disks", I tried trobbleshootig by creating them in "File-Systems". I mounted and unmounted them. I deleted and rebuildet unter File-System. I find in the posts t…

Gst - - RAID

I`m sorry for that mass of work which I brought to you. Thanks for your time and help. I´ll leave it like it is for the week (hope that it stays working - Musik and Movies :-)). Next Weekend will I try to build up an new and smart one I´ll give you feedback. If you come to Berlin, lets have a beer !!!

Gst - - RAID

I really don`t understand that. Even as the System was running normaly... So would it be better/ easier to create a new system?

Gst - - RAID

19.jpg

Gst - - RAID

# root@OMVneu:~# cat /etc/fstab # /etc/fstab: static file system information. # # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5). # # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass> # / was on /dev/sda1 during installation UUID=22af3500-51d1-4eda-ad95-1106caa7e01b / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1 # swap was on /dev/sda5 during installation…

Gst - - RAID

No, it is not diplayed as you can see on the 2. picture in post 47 root@OMVneu:~# wipefs -n /dev/sdd offset type ---------------------------------------------------------------- 0x200 gpt [partition table] root@OMVneu:~# wipefs -n /dev/md127 offset type ---------------------------------------------------------------- 0x438 ext4 [filesystem] LABEL: homeSAVE UUID: 2f22f941-e6a7-424e-8ce2-da43bc4a56e3

Gst - - RAID

I formated the disk as ext4... it didn`t change anything... dateisystem19 I mounted the disk was this correct? raid19.jpg

Gst - - RAID

I´ll start with the 1st Option - tomorrow. (there is needed a cook now) Thanks a lot so far. I`ll post the results...

Gst - - RAID

I just have made a Backup.

Gst - - RAID

no...raid-wiederherstellen.JPG

Gst - - RAID

ok I`ll stay on Putty. root@OMVneu:~# mdadm --detail /dev/md127 /dev/md127: Version : 1.2 Creation Time : Fri Sep 16 05:50:43 2016 Raid Level : raid5 Array Size : 5860270080 (5588.79 GiB 6000.92 GB) Used Dev Size : 2930135040 (2794.39 GiB 3000.46 GB) Raid Devices : 3 Total Devices : 2 Persistence : Superblock is persistent Update Time : Sat Jan 18 15:36:36 2020 State : clean, degraded Active Devices : 2 Working Devices : 2 Failed Devices : 0 Spare Devices : 0 Layout : left-symmetric Chunk Size :…

Gst - - RAID

to copy the results to post it to you I again changed to putty (on my windows pc). I can also put the commands in on the omv line, if nessessary. I´ve just to switch the keyboard.

Gst - - RAID

root@OMVneu:~# mdadm --stop /dev/md127 -- force mdadm: Cannot get exclusive access to /dev/md127:Perhaps a running process, mounted filesystem or active volume group? could for this be the problem that Putty is running ?

Gst - - RAID

root@OMVneu:~# mdadm --stop -- force /dev/md127 mdadm: No devices given. root@OMVneu:~# ps aux USER PID %CPU %MEM VSZ RSS TTY STAT START TIME COMMAND root 1 0.3 0.2 204892 7272 ? Ss 09:44 1:03 /sbin/init root 2 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? S 09:44 0:00 [kthreadd] root 3 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? I< 09:44 0:00 [rcu_gp] root 4 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? I< 09:44 0:00 [rcu_par_gp] root 6 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? I< 09:44 0:00 [kworker/0:0H-k root 8 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? I< 09:44 0:00 [mm_percpu_wq] root 9 0.0 0.0 0 0 ? S 09:44 0:00 [ksoftirqd/0] root 10 0.…

Gst - - RAID

sorry for the missetake it seems as it happen nothing... root@OMVneu:~# lsof /dev/md127 root@OMVneu:~#

Gst - - RAID

thank you for looking The link I had posted shows Diagnostik > Processes (doesn`t is?) ... root@OMVneu:~# lsof dev/md127 lsof: status error on dev/md127: No such file or directory lsof 4.89 latest revision: lsof.itap.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof/ latest FAQ: lsof.itap.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof/FAQ latest man page: lsof.itap.purdue.edu/pub/tools/unix/lsof/lsof_man usage: [-?abhKlnNoOPRtUvVX] [+|-c c] [+|-d s] [+D D] [+|-E] [+|-e s] [+|-f[gG]] [-F [f]] [-g ] [-i ] [+|-L [l]] [+m [m]] [+|-M]…