Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Yes, still no luck. Finally, I managed an RMA with the OEM & got the card replaced. But just for our knowledge what could be the problem?? as the card was getting detected on any other system but not the initial one. Any idea?

• yes I did. Still the same.

• I had setup OMV on SuperMicro X11SSL-F with LSI 9260-8i on RAID5 which suddenly stopped getting detected after a reboot. It was working perfectly fine for over 6 months. Tried updating the BIOS as well as it is not getting detected on BIOS boot (IT mode), but the card is working fine as I haved tested the card on other system as well.

• same problem on my system as well, after turning off the system for few days. Now that I have started, I have my RAID5 missing.

• I faced a similar issue few days ago. Start from single - eth0, give it a ipv4 static ip (use "omv-firstaid" command). Once it's successful created, reboot the system. Now that you have only one NIC active with static ip use that to access your webUI and follow the below instruction. 1. Go to Network 2. Delete all the Ethernet i.e. eth0 if you're planning use it in your bonding. 3. Click on Create - Bond make sure all the adapter settings are deleted which you're planning to use. 4. Fill in the …

• You try using Rclone. It supports many cloud storage companies.

• Install OpenProject on OMV 4

varunpilankar - - Plugins

VirtualBox option seems more relevant to me for the moment. But I will also try and run - Nginx and Apache in parallel, that way I can test the performance and limitations in both cases.

No nginx or No Apache.. NOW WHAT? So what is the solution to setup OpenProject on OMV4?

• no DNS resolving

varunpilankar - - Network

Are you using a Soft RAID or Hard RAID? Assuming you on Soft RAID : - If you unmount your RAID from OMV2 and fresh install OMV4 without changing anything (I mean no change in SATA ports). It should get your job done. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• no DNS resolving

Quote from macom: “Are you trying OMV2-->OMV3-->OMV4? You are better off to do a fresh install. OMV3 to OMV4 is quite smooth, but OMV2 to OMV3 has caused a lot of problems.” I do agree with you macom on this. Please do a fresh install for OMV4. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Quote from geaves: “What about installing Debian 9, net install which is the minimum then omv would that be a solution, there is a thread on here but I can't find it. Found it in the docs” Will try this and let you guys know. Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Quote from benbrockn: “Here is my issue. When I try to install either OMV 3.0.94 or OMV 4.1.3 on my NAS system, it loads from the CD I burnt to the blue OMV screen where you can select Install or Advanced options. If you click on Install (or Install by serial console) the screen tries to load the linux system but the screen is messed up to where you can't select any installation options. Now, my NAS system motherboard only has an HDMI output. I have done multiple things to test this. I've used H…

If I use docker - I won't be able to customize or add plugin as docker image doesn't support customization. 4ff9e37600f82c654d5e0fea2ced00c3.jpg Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys, I'm planning to install OpenProject on OMV 4 for my team to manage project milestones and other PM tools. OpenProject does support Debian 8/9 as per their installation guide. Can anyone please tell me how can I install it on port [XXXX] & also be able to manage it? Thank you for your support.

• OMV 4 - Ethernet Bonding Error

Hi guys, I'm using SuperMicro Server with OMV4 along with LSI 9860-8i and Dual 10G SFP+. When I was trying to bond my dual 10G SFP on balance-rr, its throwing me an error as shown below. Can anyone tell me where am I going wrong?? Thank you for your helps.

• RE:

varunpilankar - - My NAS Build

Quote from Ralms: “Im no expert but form what Ive been reading everywhere, that setup and drives are dangerous as hell. From your specs you look to want to do Raid 5 on 12 8TB Drives? That is asking for a massive data lost. To start you are planning to do a Raid 5 of 12 drives, all good that you get around 92% usable space that is awesome, but you get a lot of failure points as well. I would use AT LEAST a Raid 6 on that setup. On top of the fact that Raid 5 is considered to be outdated for the …

• 100TB build - Help!

varunpilankar - - My NAS Build

Hi Guys! i have been using OMV 2.2 for many of builds (over 10), but you can still call me a beginner. Now i got a new project for a media house, they require 1. 100TB and grow upto 250TB as required. 2. 60-100 users simultaneously moving video files (VFX) to work on Nuke Studio 3. Require minimum transfer speed of 200 MB/s -- No bottlenecks (MAIN CONFUSION) I thought of using the below specification: Xeon E3 v1220 V3 Quad Core - 3.1GHz 8GB GB ECC RAM LSI MegaRAID 9240-8i -- ( For RAID 5) Norco …

• PC Won't Power Off When Halted

varunpilankar - - General

Try configurating power button through WebUI or CLI command

• Can you provide your router details? Sent from my XT1052