Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hi there, I am just trying to sercure my Nextcloud and get acces from external. I setup Nextcloud in docker with the How To Video of TechnoDadLife at the first step. Then tried to get it worked with the second Video HowTo of TDL > youtube.com/watch?v=TkjAcp8q0W0 But at the end I can`t access Nextcloud. Not from external and not from internal anymore. 502 Bad Gateway Portforwarding ist working. I get the Letsencrypt Cirtificate in my Browser and can see my SubDomain. Does someone have an idea how…

• New OMV User - that's my Hardware

a-r-g - - My NAS Build

Hey there, I am new at OMV. At the beginning I planed to setup a FreeNAS but decided to OMV 4 fit the first try. My Hardware : Mainboard - Gigabyte B360M DS3H CPU - Intel Celeron G4900T 2900 1151V2 - Silver PSU - be quiet! Pure Power 10 350W ATX24 CPU Cooler - XILENCE CPU-Kühler I404T Perf. C-Series RAM - CRUCIAL DIMM 8 GB DDR4-2400 OS Ssd - m.2 Sata Ssd Samsung HDD - 3x 1TB (Seagate, WD and Lenovo) I have used an old PC case. In the future I will upgrade the HDDs to 6x or 3 TB. I am at the begi…