Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• guter Rat ...

macom - - General

Quote from mirada: “Ich nutze bisher OMV2 mit einem Raid 1 2x3TB. Kann ich die beiden HDD einfach in den OMV5-NAS einbauen/anstöpseln ? Werden die als Raid 1 mit allen Daten erkannt ? ” Sollte funktionieren. Einfach probieren. Das RAID sollte beim booten erkannt werden. Dann das Dateisystem einbinden und den Rest konfigurieren. Zu cups kann ich leider nichts sagen. Vielleicht einfach probieren.

• This "Hardware acceleration users for Nvidia will need to install the container runtime provided by Nvidia on their host, instructions can be found here: https://github.com/NVIDIA/nvidia-docker" is from here: hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/plex Maybe it helps.

• On my HC2 it is much faster. If you set NO is the entry in /sharedfolders/ still created?

• Quote from nick2k3: “Unfortunately every time I add a sharedfolder it takes more than 1:30 minutes and the /sharedfolder/<xyz> is still created. ” Confusing. YES means the entry in /sharedfolders/ will be created NO would mean it is not being created.

• Error control panel login web

macom - - General

I think there are several threads in the forum how to do it.

• Rsync Problem

macom - - RSync

Das könnte helfen: Rsync two OMV machines Von der Box zu OMV einen Rsync job einrichten.

• OMV5 is pretty stable. I run it on my both systems. Others do as well. And Buster Debian 10 is recommended for RPI4. So you should be fine. If you like, you could try to install Raspian Stretch. Then the scipt will install OMV4. I would not do, though as Stretch will be EOL soon.

• Why do you want to use btrfs? Are you aware that btrfs needs some maintenance?

• Quote from QubaVR: “but the methods they used did not work for me ” What did you try?

• OMV auf einem Raspberry Pi 4

macom - - General

Quote from Mike52a: “kann man wirklich eine Festplatte mit bestehenden Daten einbinden ” Ja. Quote from Mike52a: “und wenn man die Platte abzieht und an einem Windows Rechner anschließt auch so an die Daten rankommt wie man es unter Windows gewohnt ist? ” Jein. Um eine Festplatte dauerhaft ein einem Linux NAS zu betreiben, sollte ein Linux Dateisystem verwenden. Also z.B ext4. Damit kommt Windows aber nicht ohne Drittsoftware klar. Eine Alternative ist es, im Notfall ein Linux Life System zu boo…

• Error control panel login web

macom - - General

If the problem is plex, it is for sure not the software itself but the database. You need to move the database to another drive.

• TT-RSS installation

macom - - Docker

You need to install "git". Is done easily with apt install git

• octoprint/repetier

macom - - Docker

• Back up system disk, a few questions.

macom - - General

I suggest cloning the boot drive with Clonezilla. By this you have a 1:1 clone that is easy to restore. Which platform are you using? amd64 or arm? On amd64 you can boot into Clonezilla. Have a look at the kernel tab in omv-extras. This option is not available on arm. On arm you need to clone the SD card on another computer using either clonezilla, Win32diskimager, fsarchiver or something else. Another option is to use the backup-plugin. Backup is very easy with the plugin, but the restore proce…

• Shared folder passwords forgotten

macom - - General

Did you log out / log in in windows. Might even be needed to reboot. Next idea would be to check credential manager in Windows if something is stored there.

• TT-RSS installation

macom - - Docker

What is wrong with that? Have you tried to follow the instructions? Otherwise this one has the most downloads on hub.docker hub.docker.com/r/lunik1/tt-rss It is for x86 and amd64.

• octoprint/repetier

macom - - Docker

Ok, stupid me. I do not have any OMV4 installation any more so I cannot check how to do it in docker-gui. Here is what I would do. Stop the docker and delete the docker and the image (I hope you have no data generated you want to reuse, but I think they will survive). Clone the repository from git with: git clone https://github.com/OctoPrint/docker.git octoprint-docker && cd octoprint-docker with nano docker-compose.yml you open the docker-compose file with an editor. Change line 9, 10 and 12. L…

• octoprint/repetier

macom - - Docker

In post #2 I am referring to the documentation on hub.docker. The text in the source code box is copied from there. But now I cannot find the image on hub.docker any more. And therefore also not the text.

• octoprint/repetier

macom - - Docker

Unfortunately not. Do you know where the documentation of octoprint/repetier is?

• Quote from Itookmyprozac: “I flashed the SD card with Win32DiskImager as allways, using the .img file downloaded from here. ” That image is for Odroid, not RapberryPi. Follow this guide: Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian SBC's, & i386 32-bit platforms